Cooked Chicken Breast: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked chicken breast: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cooked chicken breast, cup and more
How many calories in cooked chicken breast?
In particular, medium size cooked chicken breast (180 g) has about 315 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cooked chicken breast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 45 minutes, swim for about 37 minutes or run for 32 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked chicken breast on charts.
Cooked chicken breast: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.09 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||7.67 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Protein||26.37 g||~ 7.5 g|
|Water||65.19 g||~ 18.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked chicken breast?
As I wrote before medium size cooked chicken breast (180 g) has 315 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked chicken breast have about 630 calories and three cooked chicken breast have about 945 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked chicken breast.
- Medium size cooked chicken breast (180 g)315 kcal
- Cup of cooked chicken breast (140g)245 kcal
- Half cup of cooked chicken breast (70g)123 kcal
- Cooked chicken breast medium size fillet (180g)315 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked chicken breast50 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked chicken breast157.5 kcal
- Small size cooked chicken breast (144g)252 kcal
- Big size cooked chicken breast (234g)409.5 kcal
- Two medium size cooked chicken breast630 kcal
- Three medium size cooked chicken breast945 kcal
- Four medium size cooked chicken breast1260 kcal
- Five medium size cooked chicken breast1575 kcal
Protein in cooked chicken breast
Cooked chicken breast has 26.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cooked chicken breast (180 g) you can see that you will get about 47.5 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked chicken breast
Cooked chicken breast has 0.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cooked chicken breast (180 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked chicken breast
Cooked chicken breast has 7.67 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cooked chicken breast (180 g) has about 13.8 g of fat.
medium size cooked chicken breast (180 g) has:315kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked chicken breast - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.139 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.303 mg
- Vitaminium B60.307 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.33 mg
Energy content of cooked chicken breast
- 0% CARBS
- 60% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
cooked chicken breast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium276 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium329 mg
- Iron0.51 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked chicken breast with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked chicken breast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does lobster have?
- Calories in a half of sausage gravy
- Calories in whole sausage gravy
- Calories for one, two or more sausage gravy
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pumpkin bread?
- How much fat in coconut flour?
- How much protein in Grey Goose vodka?
- What is weight of cooked wild rice?
- Cooked soba noodles calories per ounce (oz)
- Shredded chicken calories per serving size