Poke Bowl: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Poke bowl: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one poke bowl and more
How many calories in poke bowl?
Case in point, medium size poke bowl (504 g) has about 857 calories.
It is about 36% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size poke bowl is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 16 apples
- 10.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 8.5 slices of cheese
- 8 slices of bread
- 7 glasses of milk
- 45 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 122 minutes, swim for about 101 minutes or run for 86 minutes.
See all nutrition data of poke bowl on charts.
Poke bowl: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||29 g||~ 8.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Protein||8 g||~ 2.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 poke bowl?
As I wrote before medium size poke bowl (504 g) has 857 calories. It is easy to count that two poke bowl have about 1714 calories and three poke bowl have about 2571 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five poke bowl.
- Medium size poke bowl (504 g)857 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of poke bowl48 kcal
- Half of medium size poke bowl428.5 kcal
- Small size poke bowl (403g)685.6 kcal
- Big size poke bowl (655g)1114.1 kcal
- Two medium size poke bowl1714 kcal
- Three medium size poke bowl2571 kcal
- Four medium size poke bowl3428 kcal
- Five medium size poke bowl4285 kcal
Protein in poke bowl
Poke bowl has 8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size poke bowl (504 g) you can see that you will get about 40.3 g of protein.
Carbs in poke bowl
Poke bowl has 29 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size poke bowl (504 g) has about 146.2 g of carbs.
Fat in poke bowl
Poke bowl has 2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size poke bowl (504 g) has about 10.1 g of fat.
medium size poke bowl (504 g) has:857kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
poke bowl - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of poke bowl
- 70% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
poke bowl - minerals per 100g
- Potassium70 mg
- Sodium410 mg
- Iron1.08 mg
Interesting charts - compare poke bowl with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how poke bowl looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do frozen french fries have?
- Calories in a half of egg bagel
- Calories in whole egg bagel
- Calories for one, two or more egg bagels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken drumstick?
- How much fat in mushroom soup?
- How much protein in pate?
- What is weight of kefir?
- Italian bread calories per ounce (oz)
- Bulgur calories per serving size