Snickers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Snickers: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, Snickers mini and more
How many calories in Snickers?
To illustrate, medium size Snickers (57 g) has about 283 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Snickers is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 40 minutes, swim for about 33 minutes or run for 28 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Snickers on charts.
Snickers: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Snickers?
As I wrote before medium size Snickers (57 g) has 283 calories. It is easy to count that two Snickers have about 566 calories and three Snickers have about 849 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Snickers.
- Medium size Snickers (57 g)283 kcal
- Snickers Snickers mini (9g)45 kcal
- Snickers fun size bar (17g)84 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Snickers141 kcal
- Half of medium size Snickers141.5 kcal
- Small size Snickers (46g)226.4 kcal
- Big size Snickers (74g)367.9 kcal
- Two medium size Snickers566 kcal
- Three medium size Snickers849 kcal
- Four medium size Snickers1132 kcal
- Five medium size Snickers1415 kcal
Protein in Snickers
Snickers has 9.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Snickers (57 g) you can see that you will get about 5.5 g of protein.
Carbs in Snickers
Snickers has 52.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Snickers (57 g) has about 30 g of carbs.
Fat in Snickers
Snickers has 28.9 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Snickers (57 g) has about 16.5 g of fat.
medium size Snickers (57 g) has:283kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Snickers - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.2 mg
- Vitaminium E1 mg
Energy content of Snickers
- 41% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Snickers - minerals per 100g
- Potassium312 mg
- Phosphorus186 mg
- Magnessium72 mg
- Calcium98 mg
- Sodium359 mg
- Iron1.3 mg
- Zink1.3 mg
- Beta karoten6 mg
Interesting charts - compare Snickers with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Snickers looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does buttered bagel have?
- Calories in a half of chow mein
- Calories in whole chow mein
- Calories for one, two or more chow mein
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Digiorno Pizza?
- How much fat in Club Crackers?
- How much protein in pineapple salad?
- What is weight of chicken finger?
- Rose apple calories per ounce (oz)
- Wheat Thins calories per serving size