Snickers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Snickers: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Snickers?
To illustrate, medium size Snickers (57 g) has about 283 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Snickers is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 40 minutes, swim for about 33 minutes or run for 28 minutes.
See also Snickers vitamins and minerals
Snickers: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Snickers?
As I wrote before medium size Snickers (57 g) has 283 calories. It is easy to count that two Snickers have about 566 calories and three Snickers have about 849 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Snickers.
- Medium size Snickers (57 g)283 kcal
- Snickers Snickers mini (9g)45 kcal
- Snickers fun size bar (17g)84 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Snickers141 kcal
- Half of medium size Snickers141.5 kcal
- Small size Snickers (46g)226.4 kcal
- Big size Snickers (74g)367.9 kcal
- Two medium size Snickers566 kcal
- Three medium size Snickers849 kcal
- Four medium size Snickers1132 kcal
- Five medium size Snickers1415 kcal
Protein in Snickers
Snickers has 9.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Snickers (57 g) you can see that you will get about 5.5 g of protein.
Carbs in Snickers
Snickers has 52.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Snickers (57 g) has about 30 g of carbs.
Fat in Snickers
Snickers has 28.9 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Snickers (57 g) has about 16.5 g of fat.
medium size Snickers (57 g) has:283kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Snickers - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.2 mg
- Vitaminium E1 mg
Energy content of Snickers
- 41% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Snickers - minerals per 100g
- Potassium312 mg
- Phosphorus186 mg
- Magnessium72 mg
- Calcium98 mg
- Sodium359 mg
- Iron1.3 mg
- Zink1.3 mg
- Beta karoten6 mg
Does Snickers cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Snickers have one of the hight count of calories within sweets. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sweets, Snickers seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sweets.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Snickers contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
- How many calories does buttered bagel have?
- Calories in a half of ravioli with cheese and spinach
- Calories in whole ravioli with cheese and spinach
- Calories for one, two or more ravioli with cheese and spinach
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Dove Dark Chocolate?
- How much fat in microwave popcorn?
- How much protein in broccoli slaw salad?
- What is weight of ceviche?
- Corn muffin calories per ounce (oz)
- Cornstarch calories per serving size