Roast Beef: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roast beef: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice and more
How many calories in roast beef?
For example, standard serving size of roast beef (58 g) has about 99 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of roast beef is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of roast beef on charts.
Roast beef: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of roast beef?
As I wrote before 100g has 170 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of roast beef.
- Standard serving size of roast beef (58 g)99 kcal
- Slice of roast beef (58g)99 kcal
- Cup of roast beef (200g)340 kcal
- Half cup of roast beef (100g)170 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roast beef48 kcal
- 10g of roast beef17 kcal
- 20g of roast beef34 kcal
- 50g of roast beef85 kcal
- 100g of roast beef170 kcal
Protein in roast beef
Roast beef has 29.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of roast beef (58 g) you can see that you will get about 16.9 g of protein.
Carbs in roast beef
0 g of carbs - roast beef has no carbohydrates.
Fat in roast beef
Roast beef has 5.92 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of roast beef (58 g) has about 3.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of roast beef (58 g) has:99kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roast beef - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A5 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.068 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.194 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.882 mg
- Vitaminium B60.584 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of roast beef
- 0% CARBS
- 69% PROTEIN
- 31% FAT
roast beef - minerals per 100g
- Potassium377 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium57 mg
- Iron2.75 mg
Interesting charts - compare roast beef with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how roast beef looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do frozen mixed vegetables have?
- Calories in a half of Gingerbread cookie
- Calories in whole Gingerbread cookie
- Calories for one, two or more Gingerbread cookie
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken tenders?
- How much fat in cinnamon?
- How much protein in fish sticks?
- What is weight of kaiser roll?
- Sponge cake calories per ounce (oz)
- Dried agave calories per serving size