Fried Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried rice: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in fried rice?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of fried rice (140 g) has about 244 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of fried rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 35 minutes, swim for about 29 minutes or run for 25 minutes.
See also Fried rice vitamins and minerals
Fried rice: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in standard serving size, half cup or bowl of fried rice?
As I wrote before 100g has 174 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, half cup or bowl of fried rice.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of fried rice (140 g)244 kcal
- Half cup of fried rice (70g)122 kcal
- Fried rice bowl (280g)487 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried rice49 kcal
- 10g of fried rice17 kcal
- 20g of fried rice35 kcal
- 50g of fried rice87 kcal
- 100g of fried rice174 kcal
Protein in fried rice
Fried rice has 4.05 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of fried rice (140 g) you can see that you will get about 5.7 g of protein.
Carbs in fried rice
Fried rice has 32.79 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of fried rice (140 g) has about 45.9 g of carbs.
Fat in fried rice
Fried rice has 2.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of fried rice (140 g) has about 4.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of fried rice (140 g) has:244kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A279 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.026 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.637 mg
- Vitaminium B60.032 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.13 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of fried rice
- 75% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
fried rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium76 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium387 mg
- Iron0.66 mg
Does fried rice cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Fried rice have one of the hight count of calories within ready to eat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific ready to eat, fried rice seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other ready to eat.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If fried rice contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does corn tortilla have?
- Calories in a half of donut
- Calories in whole donut
- Calories for one, two or more doughnuts
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in hummus?
- How much fat in baguette?
- How much protein in Snickers?
- What is weight of natural yogurt?
- Pastrami calories per ounce (oz)
- Tomato juice calories per serving size