Rotisserie Chicken Breast: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rotisserie chicken breast: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one rotisserie chicken breast and more
How many calories in rotisserie chicken breast?
To give you an idea, medium size rotisserie chicken breast (175 g) has about 306 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size rotisserie chicken breast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 44 minutes, swim for about 36 minutes or run for 31 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rotisserie chicken breast on charts.
Rotisserie chicken breast: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.09 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||7.67 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Protein||26.37 g||~ 7.5 g|
|Water||65.19 g||~ 18.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rotisserie chicken breast?
As I wrote before medium size rotisserie chicken breast (175 g) has 306 calories. It is easy to count that two rotisserie chicken breast have about 612 calories and three rotisserie chicken breast have about 918 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rotisserie chicken breast.
- Medium size rotisserie chicken breast (175 g)306 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rotisserie chicken breast50 kcal
- Half of medium size rotisserie chicken breast153 kcal
- Small size rotisserie chicken breast (140g)244.8 kcal
- Big size rotisserie chicken breast (228g)397.8 kcal
- Two medium size rotisserie chicken breast612 kcal
- Three medium size rotisserie chicken breast918 kcal
- Four medium size rotisserie chicken breast1224 kcal
- Five medium size rotisserie chicken breast1530 kcal
Protein in rotisserie chicken breast
Rotisserie chicken breast has 26.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rotisserie chicken breast (175 g) you can see that you will get about 46.1 g of protein.
Carbs in rotisserie chicken breast
Rotisserie chicken breast has 0.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size rotisserie chicken breast (175 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in rotisserie chicken breast
Rotisserie chicken breast has 7.67 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rotisserie chicken breast (175 g) has about 13.4 g of fat.
medium size rotisserie chicken breast (175 g) has:306kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rotisserie chicken breast - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.139 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.303 mg
- Vitaminium B60.307 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.33 mg
Energy content of rotisserie chicken breast
- 0% CARBS
- 60% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
rotisserie chicken breast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium276 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium329 mg
- Iron0.51 mg
Interesting charts - compare rotisserie chicken breast with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how rotisserie chicken breast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Royal Crown Cola have?
- Calories in a half of white chocolate
- Calories in whole white chocolate
- Calories for one, two or more white chocolate
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Lays chips?
- How much fat in scrambled egg?
- How much protein in Big Mac?
- What is weight of egg white?
- Goose calories per ounce (oz)
- Cherry juice calories per serving size