Almonds vs Pine Nuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Almonds
At first glance, you can see that in almonds is less calories than in Pine nuts.
Almonds has 579 kcal per 100g and Pine nuts 673 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 16%.
In almonds and in Pine nuts most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare almonds with Pine nuts in details.
Fact 2: Almonds And Pine nuts Nutrition Difference
Pine nuts vs Almonds: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Almonds||Pine nuts|
|Carbohydrates||21.55 g||13.08 g|
|Fat||49.93 g||68.37 g|
|Dietary fiber||12.5 g||3.7 g|
|Protein||21.15 g||13.69 g|
|Calcium||269 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||3.71 mg||5.53 mg|
|Magnessium||270 mg||251 mg|
|Phosphorus||481 mg||575 mg|
|Potassium||733 mg||597 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||3.12 mg||6.45 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.205 mg||0.364 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||1.138 mg||0.227 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.618 mg||4.387 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.47 mg||0.313 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.137 mg||0.094 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||44 mg||34 mg|
|Vitaminium E||26 mg||9.33 mg|
|Beta karoten||1 mg||17 mg|
More protein in almonds
It is aslo easy to see see that in almonds is more protein than in Pine nuts.
There is 13.69g per 100g of Pine nuts and 21.15g per 100g of almonds so using simple math we can see that difference is about 54%.
More carbohydrates in almonds
In almonds is more carbohydrates than in Pine nuts.
There is 13.08g/100g of carbohydrates in Pine nuts and 21.55g/100g in almonds so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 65%.
Less fat in almonds
In almonds is less fats than in Pine nuts.
The tables above show us that there is 68.37g/100g of fats in Pine nuts and 49.93g/100g in almonds. In this case difference is about 37%.
- Carbohydrates21.55 g
- Fat49.93 g
- Dietary fiber12.5 g
- Protein21.15 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
Vitamins: Pine nuts vs almonds
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Pine nuts 78% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): almonds 401% more than Pine nuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Pine nuts 21% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B5: almonds 50% more than Pine nuts
- Vitaminium B6: almonds 46% more than Pine nuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): almonds 29% more than Pine nuts
- Vitaminium E: almonds 179% more than Pine nuts
- Beta karoten: Pine nuts 1600% more than almonds
Minerals: almonds vs Pine nuts
Compares of almonds
- Almonds vs Brazil Nuts
- Almonds vs Cashew Nuts
- Almonds vs Chestnuts
- Almonds vs Coconut
- Almonds vs Hazelnuts
- Almonds vs Macadamia Nuts
- see all compares of almonds
Compares of Pine nuts
- Calories from Almonds
- Calories of Buckwheat
- Calories in Brazil nuts
- Cashew nuts calories per 100g
- Chestnuts carbs per 100g
- Chia seeds protein per 100g
- Coconut fat per 100g
- How many calories does linseed have?
- Calories in a half of macadamia nuts
- Calories in whole macadamia nuts
- Calories for one, two or more macadamia nuts
- Calories in handful of macadamia nuts
- How much protein in peanuts?
- Almonds vs Pistachios nutrition
- Almonds vs Almond Flakes calories
- Brazil Nuts vs Chestnuts protein
- Brazil Nuts vs Coconut sugar
- Brazil Nuts vs Hazelnuts vitamins
- Brazil Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts dietary fiber
- Brazil Nuts vs Peanuts vitaminium C
- Brazil Nuts vs Pecan magnessium
- Brazil Nuts vs Pine Nuts potassium