Cashew Nuts: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cashew nuts: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
Also known as (other names): Cashews
How many calories in cashew nuts?
To show you what does it mean, handful of cashew nuts (35 g) has about 194 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful cashew nuts is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cashew nuts on charts.
Cashew nuts: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||30.19 g||~ 8.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.3 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||43.85 g||~ 12.4 g|
|Protein||18.22 g||~ 5.2 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of cashew nuts?
As I wrote before 100g have 553 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of cashew nuts.
- Handful of cashew nuts (35g)194 kcal
- Tablespoon of cashew nuts (10g)55 kcal
- Cup of cashew nuts (137g)758 kcal
- Half cup of cashew nuts (68.5g)379 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cashew nuts157 kcal
- 10g of cashew nuts55 kcal
- 20g of cashew nuts111 kcal
- 50g of cashew nuts277 kcal
- 100g of cashew nuts553 kcal
Protein in cashew nuts
Cashew nuts have 18.22 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cashew nuts (35 g) you can see that you will get about 6.4 g of protein.
Carbs in cashew nuts
Cashew nuts have 30.19 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cashew nuts (35 g) has about 10.6 g of carbs.
Fat in cashew nuts
Cashew nuts have 43.85 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cashew nuts (35 g) has about 15.3 g of fat.
handful of cashew nuts (35 g) has:194kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cashew nuts - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.423 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.058 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.062 mg
- Vitaminium B50.864 mg
- Vitaminium B60.417 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)25 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.5 mg
- Vitaminium E5.31 mg
- Vitaminium K34.1 mg
Energy content of cashew nuts
- 21% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
cashew nuts - minerals per 100g
- Potassium660 mg
- Phosphorus593 mg
- Magnessium292 mg
- Calcium37 mg
- Sodium12 mg
- Iron6.68 mg
- Zink5.78 mg
Interesting charts - compare cashew nuts with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how cashew nuts look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pecan have?
- Calories in handful of pistachios
- Calories in tablespoon of pistachios
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in poppy seed?
- How much fat in pumpkin seeds?
- How much protein in quinoa?
- What is weight of sesame?
- Sunflower Seeds calories per ounce (oz)
- Walnuts calories per serving size