Cashew nuts - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
Also known as (other names): Cashews
How many calories in cashew nuts?
100g of cashew nuts have about 553 calories (kcal).
To show you what does it mean, handful (45 g) have about 249 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful (45 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 35 minutes, swim for about 29 minutes or run for 25 minutes.
Calories in cashew nuts came from protein in 12%, from carbs in 21% and from fat in 67%.
cashew nuts - calories table
- Handfull of cashew nuts (45g)249 kcal
- Tablespoon of cashew nuts (15g)83 kcal
- Glass full of cashew nuts (170g)940 kcal
- 10g of cashew nuts55 kcal
- 20g of cashew nuts111 kcal
- 50g of cashew nuts277 kcal
- 100g of cashew nuts553 kcal
- 200g of cashew nuts1106 kcal
- 500g of cashew nuts2765 kcal
Cashew nuts - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in cashew nuts?
★ What is the weight of cashew nuts?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in cashew nuts?
How much dietary fiber in cashew nuts?
Do cashew nuts have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in cashew nuts?
How much magnesium in cashew nuts?
Glycemic index of cashew nuts?
How much protein in cashew nuts?
How much do cashew nuts weight?
Handfull of cashew nuts weights about 45g.
Tablespoon of cashew nuts weights about 15g.
Glass of cashew nuts weights about 170g.
Do cashew nuts make you fat? Whether it is good to eat cashew nuts on diet?
Cashew nuts have one of the hight number of calories within nuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific nuts, cashew nuts seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other nuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cashew nuts contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
handful (45 g) has:249kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
- How many calories do chestnuts have?
- What kind of minerals do chia seeds contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in coconut?
- What kind of vitamins in linseed?
- How much dietary fiber in hazelnuts?
- Do macadamia nuts have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in mają peanuts?
- How much magnessium in pecan?
- What is glycemic index of mają pine nuts?
- How much protein in pistachios?
- What is weight of poppy seed?