Brazil Nuts: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Brazil nuts: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one brazil nuts, handful and more
How many calories in brazil nuts?
To illustrate, medium size brazil nuts (4 g) has about 26 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size brazil nuts is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of brazil nuts on charts.
Brazil nuts: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||11.74 g||~ 3.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.5 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Fat||67.1 g||~ 19 g|
|Protein||14.32 g||~ 4.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 brazil nuts?
As I wrote before medium size brazil nuts (4 g) have 26 calories. It is easy to count that two brazil nuts have about 52 calories and three brazil nuts have about 78 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five brazil nuts.
- Medium size brazil nuts (4 g)26 kcal
- Handful of brazil nuts (50g)330 kcal
- Tablespoon of brazil nuts (15g)99 kcal
- Cup of brazil nuts (133g)876 kcal
- Half cup of brazil nuts (66.5g)438 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of brazil nuts187 kcal
- Half of medium size brazil nuts13 kcal
- Small size brazil nuts (3g)20.8 kcal
- Big size brazil nuts (5g)33.8 kcal
- Two medium size brazil nuts52 kcal
- Three medium size brazil nuts78 kcal
- Four medium size brazil nuts104 kcal
- Five medium size brazil nuts130 kcal
Protein in brazil nuts
Brazil nuts have 14.32 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size brazil nuts (4 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in brazil nuts
Brazil nuts have 11.74 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size brazil nuts (4 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in brazil nuts
Brazil nuts have 67.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size brazil nuts (4 g) has about 2.7 g of fat.
medium size brazil nuts (4 g) has:26kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
brazil nuts - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.617 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.035 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.295 mg
- Vitaminium B50.184 mg
- Vitaminium B60.101 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)22 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E7.87 mg
Energy content of brazil nuts
- 7% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 85% FAT
brazil nuts - minerals per 100g
- Potassium597 mg
- Phosphorus725 mg
- Magnessium376 mg
- Calcium160 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron2.43 mg
- Zink4.06 mg
Interesting charts - compare brazil nuts with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how brazil nuts look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.