Brazil nuts - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in brazil nuts?
100g of brazil nuts have about 659 calories (kcal).
To illustrate, handful (50 g) have about 330 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful (50 g) is similar to calories amount from 6 apples, 4 glasses of Coca Cola, 3 slices of cheese, 3 slices of bread, 2.5 glasses of milk, 17 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 47 minutes, swim for about 39 minutes or run for 33 minutes.
Calories in brazil nuts came from protein in 8%, from carbs in 7% and from fat in 85%.
brazil nuts - calories table
- Handfull of brazil nuts (50g)330 kcal
- Tablespoon of brazil nuts (15g)99 kcal
- Glass full of brazil nuts (160g)1054 kcal
- 10g of brazil nuts66 kcal
- 20g of brazil nuts132 kcal
- 50g of brazil nuts330 kcal
- 100g of brazil nuts659 kcal
- 200g of brazil nuts1318 kcal
- 500g of brazil nuts3295 kcal
Brazil nuts - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in brazil nuts?
★ What is the weight of brazil nuts?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in brazil nuts?
How much dietary fiber in brazil nuts?
Do brazil nuts have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in brazil nuts?
How much magnesium in brazil nuts?
Glycemic index of brazil nuts?
How much protein in brazil nuts?
How much do brazil nuts weight?
Handfull of brazil nuts weights about 50g.
Tablespoon of brazil nuts weights about 15g.
Glass of brazil nuts weights about 160g.
Do brazil nuts cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat brazil nuts on diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in brazil nuts puts this product at the top of hight calorific nuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific nuts, brazil nuts seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other nuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If brazil nuts contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
handful (50 g) has:330kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories do cashew nuts have?
- What kind of minerals do chestnuts contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in chia seeds?
- What kind of vitamins in coconut?
- How much dietary fiber in linseed?
- Do hazelnuts have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in mają macadamia nuts?
- How much magnessium in peanuts?
- What is glycemic index of pecan?
- How much protein in pine nuts?
- What is weight of pistachios?