Pine Nuts: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Pine nuts?
In particular, handful of Pine nuts (40 g) have about 269 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 269 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of Pine nuts is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Pine nuts nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Pine nuts on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Pine Nuts (40 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of Pine nuts (40 g)|
|Carbs Total||13.08 g||3.71 g||5.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.7 g||1.05 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||68.37 g||19.38 g||27.3 g|
|Protein||13.69 g||3.88 g||5.5 g|
Pine nuts - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A29 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.364 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.227 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.387 mg
- Vit B50.313 mg
- Vit B60.094 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)34 mcg
- Vit C0.8 mg
- Vit E9.33 mg
Energy content of Pine nuts
- 7% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 85% FAT
Pine nuts - minerals per 100g
- Potassium597 mg
- Phosphorus575 mg
- Magnessium251 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron5.53 mg
- Zink6.45 mg
- Beta karoten17 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Pine nuts?
As I wrote before handful of Pine nuts (40 g) have 269 calories. It is easy to count that two Pine nuts have about 538 calories and three Pine nuts have about 807 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Pine nuts.
- Handful of Pine nuts (40g)269 kcal
- Tablespoon of Pine nuts (15g)101 kcal
- Cup of Pine nuts (135g)909 kcal
- Half cup of Pine nuts (67.5g)454 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Pine nuts191 kcal
- Half of medium size Pine nuts134.5 kcal
- Small size Pine nuts (32g)215.2 kcal
- Big size Pine nuts (52g)349.7 kcal
- Two medium size Pine nuts538 kcal
- Three medium size Pine nuts807 kcal
- Four medium size Pine nuts1076 kcal
- Five medium size Pine nuts1345 kcal
Protein in Pine nuts
Pine nuts have 13.69 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of Pine nuts (40 g) you can see that you will get about 5.5 g of protein.
Carbs in Pine nuts
Pine nuts have 13.08 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of Pine nuts (40 g) has about 5.2 g of carbs.
Fat in Pine nuts
Pine nuts have 68.37 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of Pine nuts (40 g) has about 27.3 g of fat.
handful of Pine nuts (40 g) has:269kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Pine nuts with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how Pine nuts look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does basil have?
- Calories in a half of burdock
- Calories in whole burdock
- Calories for one, two or more burdocks
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in celery?
- How much fat in chervil?
- How much protein in chive?
- What is weight of coriander?
- Dandelion calories per ounce (oz)
- Dill calories per serving size