Pine Nuts: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pine nuts: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in Pine nuts?
In particular, handful of Pine nuts (40 g) has about 269 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful Pine nuts is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 38 minutes, swim for about 32 minutes or run for 27 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Pine nuts on charts.
Pine nuts: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||13.08 g||~ 3.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.7 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||68.37 g||~ 19.4 g|
|Protein||13.69 g||~ 3.9 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of Pine nuts?
As I wrote before 100g have 673 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of Pine nuts.
- Handful of Pine nuts (40g)269 kcal
- Tablespoon of Pine nuts (15g)101 kcal
- Cup of Pine nuts (135g)909 kcal
- Half cup of Pine nuts (67.5g)454 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Pine nuts191 kcal
- 10g of Pine nuts67 kcal
- 20g of Pine nuts135 kcal
- 50g of Pine nuts337 kcal
- 100g of Pine nuts673 kcal
Protein in Pine nuts
Pine nuts have 13.69 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of Pine nuts (40 g) you can see that you will get about 5.5 g of protein.
Carbs in Pine nuts
Pine nuts have 13.08 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of Pine nuts (40 g) has about 5.2 g of carbs.
Fat in Pine nuts
Pine nuts have 68.37 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of Pine nuts (40 g) has about 27.3 g of fat.
handful of Pine nuts (40 g) has:269kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Pine nuts - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A29 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.364 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.227 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.387 mg
- Vitaminium B50.313 mg
- Vitaminium B60.094 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)34 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.8 mg
- Vitaminium E9.33 mg
Energy content of Pine nuts
- 7% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 85% FAT
Pine nuts - minerals per 100g
- Potassium597 mg
- Phosphorus575 mg
- Magnessium251 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron5.53 mg
- Zink6.45 mg
- Beta karoten17 mg
Interesting charts - compare Pine nuts with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how Pine nuts look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does basil have?
- Calories in a half of burdock
- Calories in whole burdock
- Calories for one, two or more burdocks
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in celery?
- How much fat in chervil?
- How much protein in chive?
- What is weight of coriander?
- Dandelion calories per ounce (oz)
- Dill calories per serving size