Pine nuts - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in pine nuts?
100g of pine nuts have about 673 calories (kcal).
In particular, handful (40 g) have about 269 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful (40 g) is similar to calories amount from 5 apples, 3 glasses of Coca Cola, 2.5 slices of cheese, 2.5 slices of bread, 2 glasses of milk, 14 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 38 minutes, swim for about 32 minutes or run for 27 minutes.
Calories in pine nuts came from protein in 8%, from carbs in 7% and from fat in 85%.
pine nuts - calories table
- Handfull of pine nuts (40g)269 kcal
- Tablespoon of pine nuts (15g)101 kcal
- Glass full of pine nuts (175g)1178 kcal
- 10g of pine nuts67 kcal
- 20g of pine nuts135 kcal
- 50g of pine nuts337 kcal
- 100g of pine nuts673 kcal
- 200g of pine nuts1346 kcal
- 500g of pine nuts3365 kcal
Pine nuts - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in pine nuts?
★ What is the weight of pine nuts?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in pine nuts?
How much dietary fiber in pine nuts?
Do pine nuts have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in pine nuts?
How much magnesium in pine nuts?
Glycemic index of pine nuts?
How much protein in pine nuts?
How much do pine nuts weight?
Handfull of pine nuts weights about 40g.
Tablespoon of pine nuts weights about 15g.
Glass of pine nuts weights about 175g.
Do pine nuts cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat pine nuts on diet?
Pine nuts have one of the hight count of calories within nuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific nuts, pine nuts seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other nuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If pine nuts contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
handful (40 g) has:269kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories do pistachios have?
- What kind of minerals do poppy seed contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in pumpkin seeds?
- What kind of vitamins in quinoa?
- How much dietary fiber in sesame?
- Does sunflower have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in mają walnuts?
- How much magnessium in basil?
- What is glycemic index of borage?
- How much protein in burdock?
- What is weight of celery?