Cherry vs Grapes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Cherries
At first glance, you can see that in cherries is less calories than in grape.
Cherries has 63 kcal per 100g and grape 69 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10%.
In cherries and in grape most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare cherries with grape in details.
Fact 2: Cherries And Grape Nutrition Difference
Grape vs Cherries: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||16.1 g||18 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.16 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||1.06 g||0.72 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.36 mg||0.36 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||222 mg||191 mg|
|Zink||0.07 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.069 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.033 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.154 mg||0.188 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.049 mg||0.086 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||4 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium C||21 mg||10.8 mg|
More protein in cherries
It is aslo easy to see see that in cherries is more protein than in grape.
There is 0.72g per 100g of grape and 1.06g per 100g of cherries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 47%.
Less carbohydrates in cherries
In cherries is less carbohydrates than in grape.
There is 18g/100g of carbohydrates in grape and 16.1g/100g in cherries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 12%.
More fat in cherries
In cherries is more fats than in grape.
The tables above show us that there is 0.16g/100g of fats in grape and 0.2g/100g in cherries. In this case difference is about 25%.
- Carbohydrates16.1 g
- Fat0.2 g
- Dietary fiber2.1 g
- Protein1.06 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 91% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: grape vs cherries
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): grape 156% more than cherries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): grape 112% more than cherries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): grape 22% more than cherries
- Vitaminium B6: grape 76% more than cherries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cherries 100% more than grape
- Vitaminium C: cherries 94% more than grape
Minerals: cherries vs grape
Compares of cherries
- Cherries vs Apple
- Cherries vs Apricot
- Cherries vs Avocado
- Cherries vs Banana
- Cherries vs Blackcurrants
- Cherries vs Blueberries
- see all compares of cherries
Compares of grape
- Calories from Cherry
- Calories of Cranberry
- Calories in Dates
- Durian calories per 100g
- Black lilac carbs per 100g
- Fejhoa protein per 100g
- Figs fat per 100g
- How many calories do Goji berries have?
- Calories in a half of grape
- Calories in whole grape
- Calories for one, two or more grapes
- Calories in handful of grapes
- How much protein in grapefruit?