Avocado vs Cherry: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Avocado
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is much more calories than in cherries.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and cherries 63 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 154%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in avocado cames from fat and in cherries from carbs.
See tables below to compare avocado with cherries in details.
Fact 2: Avocado And Cherries Nutrition Difference
Cherries vs Avocado: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||16.1 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||2.1 g|
|Protein||2 g||1.06 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||0.36 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||21 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||222 mg|
|Zink||0.64 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.033 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||0.154 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.049 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||4 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||21 mg|
More protein in avocado
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is more protein than in cherries.
There is 1.06g per 100g of cherries and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 89%.
Less carbohydrates in avocado
In avocado is less carbohydrates than in cherries.
There is 16.1g/100g of carbohydrates in cherries and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 89%.
More fat in avocado
In avocado is more fats than in cherries.
The tables above show us that there is 0.2g/100g of fats in cherries and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 7230%.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: cherries vs avocado
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): avocado 148% more than cherries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): avocado 294% more than cherries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado 1029% more than cherries
- Vitaminium B6: avocado 424% more than cherries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 1925% more than cherries
- Vitaminium C: cherries 110% more than avocado
Minerals: avocado vs cherries
Compares of avocado
- Avocado vs Apple
- Avocado vs Apricot
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
- see all compares of avocado
Compares of cherries
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?