Grapes vs Strawberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Grape
At first glance, you can see that in grape is much more calories than in strawberry.
Grape has 69 kcal per 100g and strawberry 32 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 116%.
In grape and in strawberry most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare grape with strawberry in details.
Fact 2: Grape And Strawberry Nutrition Difference
Strawberry vs Grape: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||18 g||7.7 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||2 g|
|Protein||0.72 g||0.67 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||0.36 mg||0.41 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||13 mg|
|Potassium||191 mg||153 mg|
|Zink||0.07 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.022 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.188 mg||0.386 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.05 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.086 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||2 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10.8 mg||58.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||0.29 mg|
|Vitaminium K||14.6 mg||2.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||39 mg||7 mg|
More protein in grape
It is aslo easy to see see that in grape is more protein than in strawberry.
There is 0.67g per 100g of strawberry and 0.72g per 100g of grape so using simple math we can see that difference is about 7%.
More carbohydrates in grape
In grape is more carbohydrates than in strawberry.
There is 7.7g/100g of carbohydrates in strawberry and 18g/100g in grape so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 134%.
Less fat in grape
In grape is less fats than in strawberry.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in strawberry and 0.16g/100g in grape. In this case difference is about 88%.
- Carbohydrates18 g
- Fat0.16 g
- Dietary fiber0.9 g
- Protein0.72 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 94% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: strawberry vs grape
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): grape 218% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): strawberry 105% more than grape
- Vitaminium B5: strawberry 150% more than grape
- Vitaminium B6: grape 83% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): strawberry 1100% more than grape
- Vitaminium C: strawberry 444% more than grape
- Vitaminium E: strawberry 53% more than grape
- Vitaminium K: grape 564% more than strawberry
- Beta karoten: grape 457% more than strawberry
Minerals: grape vs strawberry
Compares of grape
- Grape vs Apple
- Grape vs Apricot
- Grape vs Avocado
- Grape vs Banana
- Grape vs Blackcurrants
- Grape vs Blueberries
- see all compares of grape
Compares of strawberry
- Calories from Grapes
- Calories of Grapefruit
- Calories in Guava
- Jackfruit calories per 100g
- Jujube carbs per 100g
- Kiwi protein per 100g
- Kumquats fat per 100g
- How many calories does lemon have?
- Calories in a half of lychee
- Calories in whole lychee
- Calories for one, two or more lychee
- Calories in handful of lychee
- How much protein in mango?