Blueberries vs Cherry: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Blueberries
At first glance, you can see that in blueberries is less calories than in cherries.
Blueberries has 57 kcal per 100g and cherries 63 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 11%.
In blueberries and in cherries most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare blueberries with cherries in details.
Fact 2: Blueberries And Cherries Nutrition Difference
Cherries vs Blueberries: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||14.49 g||16.1 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||2.1 g|
|Protein||0.74 g||1.06 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||0.28 mg||0.36 mg|
|Magnessium||6 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||77 mg||222 mg|
|Zink||0.16 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.041 mg||0.033 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.418 mg||0.154 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.052 mg||0.049 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||6 mg||4 mg|
|Vitaminium C||9.7 mg||21 mg|
Less protein in blueberries
It is aslo easy to see see that in blueberries is less protein than in cherries.
There is 1.06g per 100g of cherries and 0.74g per 100g of blueberries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 43%.
Less carbohydrates in blueberries
In blueberries is less carbohydrates than in cherries.
There is 16.1g/100g of carbohydrates in cherries and 14.49g/100g in blueberries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 11%.
More fat in blueberries
In blueberries is more fats than in cherries.
The tables above show us that there is 0.2g/100g of fats in cherries and 0.33g/100g in blueberries. In this case difference is about 65%.
- Carbohydrates14.49 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.74 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 91% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: cherries vs blueberries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): blueberries 24% more than cherries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): blueberries 171% more than cherries
- Vitaminium B6: blueberries 6% more than cherries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): blueberries 50% more than cherries
- Vitaminium C: cherries 116% more than blueberries
Minerals: blueberries vs cherries
Compares of blueberries
- Blueberries vs Apple
- Blueberries vs Apricot
- Blueberries vs Avocado
- Blueberries vs Banana
- Blueberries vs Blackberries
- Blueberries vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of blueberries
Compares of cherries
- Calories from Blueberries
- Calories of Melon
- Calories in Cherimoya
- Cherry calories per 100g
- Cranberry carbs per 100g
- Dates protein per 100g
- Durian fat per 100g
- How many calories does black lilac have?
- Calories in a half of fig
- Calories in whole fig
- Calories for one, two or more figs
- Calories in handful of figs
- How much protein in Goji berries?