Cauliflower vs Quinoa: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Cauliflower
At first glance, you can see that in cauliflower is much less calories than in quinoa.
Cauliflower has 25 kcal per 100g and quinoa 368 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1372%.
In cauliflower and in quinoa most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare cauliflower with quinoa in details.
Fact 2: Cauliflower And Quinoa Nutrition Difference
Quinoa vs Cauliflower: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||4.97 g||64.16 g|
|Fat||0.28 g||6.07 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7 g|
|Protein||1.92 g||14.12 g|
|Calcium||22 mg||47 mg|
|Iron||0.42 mg||4.57 mg|
|Magnessium||15 mg||197 mg|
|Potassium||299 mg||563 mg|
|Sodium||30 mg||5 mg|
|Zink||0.27 mg||3.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.05 mg||0.36 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.06 mg||0.318 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.507 mg||1.52 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||57 mg||184 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||2.44 mg|
Less protein in cauliflower
It is aslo easy to see see that in cauliflower is less protein than in quinoa.
There is 14.12g per 100g of quinoa and 1.92g per 100g of cauliflower so using simple math we can see that difference is about 635%.
Less carbohydrates in cauliflower
In cauliflower is less carbohydrates than in quinoa.
There is 64.16g/100g of carbohydrates in quinoa and 4.97g/100g in cauliflower so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1191%.
Less fat in cauliflower
In cauliflower is less fats than in quinoa.
The tables above show us that there is 6.07g/100g of fats in quinoa and 0.28g/100g in cauliflower. In this case difference is about 2068%.
- Carbohydrates4.97 g
- Fat0.28 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.92 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | 1 floret
- 66% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
Vitamins: quinoa vs cauliflower
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): quinoa 620% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): quinoa 430% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): quinoa 200% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): quinoa 223% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium E: quinoa 2950% more than cauliflower
Minerals: cauliflower vs quinoa
Compares of cauliflower
- Cauliflower vs Artichoke
- Cauliflower vs Arugula
- Cauliflower vs Asparagus
- Cauliflower vs Beetroot
- Cauliflower vs Bitter Melon
- Cauliflower vs Bok Choy
- see all compares of cauliflower
Compares of quinoa
- Calories from Cauliflower
- Calories of Fodder cabbage
- Calories in Cucumber
- Eggplant calories per 100g
- Endive carbs per 100g
- Fava beans protein per 100g
- Fennel fat per 100g
- How many calories does kale have?
- Calories in a half of leek
- Calories in whole leek
- Calories for one, two or more leeks
- How much protein in lettuce?