Arugula vs Cauliflower: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Arugula
At first glance, you can see that in arugula is just a little less calories than in cauliflower.
Arugula has 25 kcal per 100g and cauliflower 25 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In arugula and in cauliflower most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare arugula with cauliflower in details.
Fact 2: Arugula And Cauliflower Nutrition Difference
Cauliflower vs Arugula: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.65 g||4.97 g|
|Fat||0.66 g||0.28 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||2 g|
|Protein||2.58 g||1.92 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||22 mg|
|Iron||1.46 mg||0.42 mg|
|Magnessium||47 mg||15 mg|
|Potassium||369 mg||299 mg|
|Sodium||27 mg||30 mg|
|Zink||0.47 mg||0.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.044 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.086 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.305 mg||0.507 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.437 mg||0.667 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.073 mg||0.184 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||97 mg||57 mg|
|Vitaminium C||15 mg||48.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.43 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium K||108.6 mg||15.5 mg|
More protein in arugula
It is aslo easy to see see that in arugula is more protein than in cauliflower.
There is 1.92g per 100g of cauliflower and 2.58g per 100g of arugula so using simple math we can see that difference is about 34%.
Less carbohydrates in arugula
In arugula is less carbohydrates than in cauliflower.
There is 4.97g/100g of carbohydrates in cauliflower and 3.65g/100g in arugula so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 36%.
More fat in arugula
In arugula is more fats than in cauliflower.
The tables above show us that there is 0.28g/100g of fats in cauliflower and 0.66g/100g in arugula. In this case difference is about 136%.
- Carbohydrates3.65 g
- Fat0.66 g
- Dietary fiber1.6 g
- Protein2.58 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup
- 47% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: cauliflower vs arugula
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cauliflower 14% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): arugula 43% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cauliflower 66% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B5: cauliflower 53% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B6: cauliflower 152% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): arugula 70% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium C: cauliflower 221% more than arugula
- Vitaminium E: arugula 438% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium K: arugula 601% more than cauliflower
Minerals: arugula vs cauliflower
Compares of arugula
- Arugula vs Asparagus
- Arugula vs Beetroot
- Arugula vs Bok Choy
- Arugula vs Broccoli
- Arugula vs Rapini
- Arugula vs Brussels Sprouts
- see all compares of arugula
Compares of cauliflower
- Calories from Arugula
- Calories of Asparagus
- Calories in Bamboo shoots
- Basella calories per 100g
- Beetroot carbs per 100g
- Red bell pepper protein per 100g
- Bitter melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does bok choy have?
- Calories in a half of broccoli
- Calories in whole broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more broccoli
- How much protein in rapini?