Blackcurrant vs Raspberry: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Blackcurrants vs raspberries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in blackcurrants is more calories than in raspberries.
Blackcurrants has 63 kcal per 100g and raspberries 52 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 21 %.
In blackcurrants and in raspberries most calories came from carbs.
blackcurrants or raspberries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: blackcurrants - 21% more than raspberries
- Carbohydrates: blackcurrants - 29% more than raspberries
- Fat: raspberries - 59% more than blackcurrants
- Dietary fiber: raspberries - 51% more than blackcurrants
- Protein: blackcurrants - 17% more than raspberries
Blackcurrants vs raspberries nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||15.38 g||11.94 g|
|Fat||0.41 g||0.65 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.3 g||6.5 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||1.2 g|
|Calcium||55 mg||25 mg|
|Iron||1.54 mg||0.69 mg|
|Magnessium||24 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||322 mg||151 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.27 mg||0.42 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.05 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.3 mg||0.598 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.066 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||8 mg||21 mg|
|Vitaminium C||181 mg||26.2 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in blackcurrants is more protein than in raspberries.
There is 1.2g per 100g of raspberries and 1.4g per 100g of blackcurrants so using simple math we can see that difference is about 17 %.
In blackcurrants is more carbohydrates than in raspberries.
There is 11.94g/100g of carbohydrates in raspberries and 15.38g/100g in blackcurrants so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 29 %.
In blackcurrants is less fats than in raspberries.
The tables above show us that there is 0.65g/100g of fats in raspberries and 0.41g/100g in blackcurrants. In this case difference is about 59 %.
See tables below to compare blackcurrants with raspberries in details.
- Carbohydrates15.38 g
- Fat0.41 g
- Dietary fiber4.3 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup | bunch
- 87% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: raspberries vs blackcurrants
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): blackcurrants 32% more than raspberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): raspberries 99% more than blackcurrants
- Vitaminium B6: blackcurrants 20% more than raspberries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): raspberries 163% more than blackcurrants
- Vitaminium C: blackcurrants 591% more than raspberries
Minerals: blackcurrants vs raspberries
Compares of blackcurrants
- Blackcurrants vs Apple
- Blackcurrants vs Blackberries
- Blackcurrants vs Blueberries
- Blackcurrants vs Cherries
- Blackcurrants vs Cranberries
- Blackcurrants vs Fig
- see all compares of blackcurrants
Compares of raspberries
- Calories from Blackcurrant
- Calories of Blueberries
- Calories in Melon
- Cherimoya calories per 100g
- Cherry carbs per 100g
- Cranberry protein per 100g
- Dates fat per 100g
- How many calories does durian have?
- Calories in a half of fejhoa
- Calories in whole fejhoa
- Calories for one, two or more fejhoa fruits
- Calories in slice of fejhoa
- How much protein in fig?