Banana vs Strawberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Banana vs strawberry - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in banana is much more calories than in strawberry.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and strawberry 32 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 178 %.
In banana and in strawberry most calories came from carbs.
banana or strawberry - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: banana - 178% more than strawberry
- Carbohydrates: banana - 197% more than strawberry
- Fat: banana - 10% more than strawberry
- Dietary fiber: banana - 30% more than strawberry
- Protein: banana - 63% more than strawberry
Banana vs strawberry nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||7.7 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||2 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||0.67 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.41 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||13 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||153 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.022 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.386 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.334 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||58.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.29 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||2.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||7 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is more protein than in strawberry.
There is 0.67g per 100g of strawberry and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 63 %.
In banana is more carbohydrates than in strawberry.
There is 7.7g/100g of carbohydrates in strawberry and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 197 %.
In banana is more fats than in strawberry.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in strawberry and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 10 %.
See tables below to compare banana with strawberry in details.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: strawberry vs banana
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana 232% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana 72% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium B5: banana 167% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium B6: banana 681% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): strawberry 20% more than banana
- Vitaminium C: strawberry 576% more than banana
- Vitaminium E: strawberry 190% more than banana
- Vitaminium K: strawberry 340% more than banana
- Beta karoten: banana 271% more than strawberry
Minerals: banana vs strawberry
Compares of banana
- Banana vs Apple
- Banana vs Apricot
- Banana vs Avocado
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
- see all compares of banana
Compares of strawberry
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?