Strawberries vs Milk Chocolate: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Strawberry
At first glance, you can see that in strawberry is much less calories than in milk chocolate.
Strawberry has 32 kcal per 100g and milk chocolate 535 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1572%.
In strawberry and in milk chocolate most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare strawberry with milk chocolate in details.
Fact 2: Strawberry And Milk chocolate Nutrition Difference
Milk chocolate vs Strawberry: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Strawberries||Milk chocolate|
|Carbohydrates||7.7 g||59.4 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||29.66 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||3.4 g|
|Protein||0.67 g||7.65 g|
|Calcium||16 mg||189 mg|
|Iron||0.41 mg||2.35 mg|
|Magnessium||13 mg||63 mg|
|Potassium||153 mg||372 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||79 mg|
|Zink||0.14 mg||5.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.022 mg||0.298 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.386 mg||0.386 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.047 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||24 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.29 mg||0.51 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||0.006 mg|
|Beta karoten||7 mg||49 mg|
Less protein in strawberry
It is aslo easy to see see that in strawberry is less protein than in milk chocolate.
There is 7.65g per 100g of milk chocolate and 0.67g per 100g of strawberry so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1042%.
Less carbohydrates in strawberry
In strawberry is less carbohydrates than in milk chocolate.
There is 59.4g/100g of carbohydrates in milk chocolate and 7.7g/100g in strawberry so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 671%.
Less fat in strawberry
In strawberry is less fats than in milk chocolate.
The tables above show us that there is 29.66g/100g of fats in milk chocolate and 0.3g/100g in strawberry. In this case difference is about 9787%.
- Carbohydrates7.7 g
- Fat0.3 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein0.67 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | whole | cup | sliced | cup | pureed | cup | halves
- 85% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: milk chocolate vs strawberry
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): milk chocolate 1255% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): milk chocolate 0% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium B6: strawberry 31% more than milk chocolate
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): strawberry 218082% more than milk chocolate
- Vitaminium E: milk chocolate 76% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium K: strawberry 36567% more than milk chocolate
- Beta karoten: milk chocolate 600% more than strawberry
Minerals: strawberry vs milk chocolate
Compares of strawberry
- Strawberry vs Apple
- Strawberry vs Apricot
- Strawberry vs Avocado
- Strawberry vs Banana
- Strawberry vs Blackberry
- Strawberry vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of strawberry
Compares of milk chocolate
- Calories from Strawberries
- Calories of Mandarin (Tangerine)
- Calories in Watermelon
- Artichoke calories per 100g
- Arugula carbs per 100g
- Asparagus protein per 100g
- Bamboo shoots fat per 100g
- How many calories does basella have?
- Calories in a half of pepper
- Calories in whole pepper
- Calories for one, two or more peppers
- How much protein in bitter melon?