Banana vs Papaya: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Banana vs papaya - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in banana is much more calories than in papaya.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and papaya 43 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 107 %.
In banana and in papaya most calories came from carbs.
banana or papaya - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: banana - 107% more than papaya
- Carbohydrates: banana - 186% more than papaya
- Fat: banana - 27% more than papaya
- Dietary fiber: banana - 53% more than papaya
- Protein: banana - 132% more than papaya
Banana vs papaya nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||8 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.26 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||0.47 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||20 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||21 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||182 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||8 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.338 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.334 mg||0.218 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||37 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||60.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||276 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is more protein than in papaya.
There is 0.47g per 100g of papaya and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 132 %.
In banana is more carbohydrates than in papaya.
There is 8g/100g of carbohydrates in papaya and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 186 %.
In banana is more fats than in papaya.
The tables above show us that there is 0.26g/100g of fats in papaya and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 27 %.
See tables below to compare banana with papaya in details.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: papaya vs banana
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): banana 35% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana 170% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana 97% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B5: banana 53% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B6: banana 866% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): papaya 85% more than banana
- Vitaminium C: papaya 600% more than banana
- Vitaminium E: papaya 200% more than banana
- Vitaminium K: papaya 420% more than banana
- Beta karoten: papaya 962% more than banana
Minerals: banana vs papaya
Compares of banana
- Banana vs Apple
- Banana vs Apricot
- Banana vs Avocado
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
- see all compares of banana
Compares of papaya
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?