Pumpkin vs Papaya: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Pumpkin
At first glance, you can see that in pumpkin is much less calories than in papaya.
Pumpkin has 26 kcal per 100g and papaya 43 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 65%.
In pumpkin and in papaya most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pumpkin with papaya in details.
Fact 2: Pumpkin And Papaya Nutrition Difference
Papaya vs Pumpkin: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||6.5 g||8 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||0.26 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.5 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||1 g||0.47 g|
|Calcium||21 mg||20 mg|
|Iron||0.8 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||21 mg|
|Phosphorus||44 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||340 mg||182 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||8 mg|
|Zink||0.32 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.05 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.11 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.6 mg||0.338 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.298 mg||0.218 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.061 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||16 mg||37 mg|
|Vitaminium C||9 mg||60.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.06 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium K||1.1 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||3100 mg||276 mg|
More protein in pumpkin
It is aslo easy to see see that in pumpkin is more protein than in papaya.
There is 0.47g per 100g of papaya and 1g per 100g of pumpkin so using simple math we can see that difference is about 113%.
Less carbohydrates in pumpkin
In pumpkin is less carbohydrates than in papaya.
There is 8g/100g of carbohydrates in papaya and 6.5g/100g in pumpkin so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 23%.
Less fat in pumpkin
In pumpkin is less fats than in papaya.
The tables above show us that there is 0.26g/100g of fats in papaya and 0.1g/100g in pumpkin. In this case difference is about 160%.
- Carbohydrates6.5 g
- Fat0.1 g
- Dietary fiber0.5 g
- Protein1 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | cubes
- 84% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: papaya vs pumpkin
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pumpkin 117% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pumpkin 307% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pumpkin 78% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B5: pumpkin 37% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B6: pumpkin 61% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): papaya 131% more than pumpkin
- Vitaminium C: papaya 577% more than pumpkin
- Vitaminium E: pumpkin 253% more than papaya
- Vitaminium K: papaya 136% more than pumpkin
- Beta karoten: pumpkin 1023% more than papaya
Minerals: pumpkin vs papaya
Compares of pumpkin
- Pumpkin vs Asparagus
- Pumpkin vs Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin vs Beetroot
- Pumpkin vs Pepper
- Pumpkin vs Bitter Melon
- Pumpkin vs Calabash
- see all compares of pumpkin
Compares of papaya
- see all compares of papaya
- Calories from Pumpkin
- Calories of Purslane
- Calories in Salad chicory
- Radish calories per 100g
- Rhubarb carbs per 100g
- Salsify protein per 100g
- Shallot fat per 100g
- How many calories does spinach have?
- Calories in a half of sweet potato
- Calories in whole sweet potato
- Calories for one, two or more sweet potatos
- How much protein in chard?