Avocado vs Mandarin (Tangerine): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Avocado
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is much more calories than in mandarin.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and mandarin 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 202%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in avocado cames from fat and in mandarin from carbs.
See tables below to compare avocado with mandarin in details.
Fact 2: Avocado And Mandarin Nutrition Difference
Mandarin vs Avocado: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Avocado||Mandarin (Tangerine)|
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||13.34 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||0.31 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||2 g||0.81 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||37 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||0.15 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||166 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||0.376 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||1.389 mg||0.216 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||26.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.07 mg||0.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||62 mg||101 mg|
More protein in avocado
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is more protein than in mandarin.
There is 0.81g per 100g of mandarin and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 147%.
Less carbohydrates in avocado
In avocado is less carbohydrates than in mandarin.
There is 13.34g/100g of carbohydrates in mandarin and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 56%.
More fat in avocado
In avocado is more fats than in mandarin.
The tables above show us that there is 0.31g/100g of fats in mandarin and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 4629%.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: mandarin vs avocado
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): avocado 16% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): avocado 261% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado 362% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B5: avocado 543% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B6: avocado 229% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 506150% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium C: mandarin 167% more than avocado
- Vitaminium E: avocado 935% more than mandarin
- Beta karoten: mandarin 63% more than avocado
Minerals: avocado vs mandarin
Compares of avocado
- Avocado vs Apple
- Avocado vs Apricot
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
- see all compares of avocado
Compares of mandarin
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?