Avocado vs Watermelon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Avocado
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is much more calories than in watermelon.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and watermelon 30 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 433%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in avocado cames from fat and in watermelon from carbs.
See tables below to compare avocado with watermelon in details.
Fact 2: Avocado And Watermelon Nutrition Difference
Watermelon vs Avocado: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||7.6 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||2 g||0.6 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||112 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.64 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.033 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||0.178 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||1.389 mg||0.221 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.045 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||8.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.07 mg||0.05 mg|
|Beta karoten||62 mg||303 mg|
More protein in avocado
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is more protein than in watermelon.
There is 0.6g per 100g of watermelon and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 233%.
More carbohydrates in avocado
In avocado is more carbohydrates than in watermelon.
There is 7.6g/100g of carbohydrates in watermelon and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 12%.
More fat in avocado
In avocado is more fats than in watermelon.
The tables above show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in watermelon and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 9673%.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: watermelon vs avocado
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): avocado 103% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado 876% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B5: avocado 529% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B6: avocado 471% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 2600% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium C: avocado 23% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium E: avocado 4040% more than watermelon
- Beta karoten: watermelon 389% more than avocado
Minerals: avocado vs watermelon
Compares of avocado
- Avocado vs Apple
- Avocado vs Apricot
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
- see all compares of avocado
Compares of watermelon
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?