Avocado vs Cherimoya: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Avocado
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is much more calories than in cherimoya.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and cherimoya 75 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 113%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in avocado cames from fat and in cherimoya from carbs.
See tables below to compare avocado with cherimoya in details.
Fact 2: Avocado And Cherimoya Nutrition Difference
Cherimoya vs Avocado: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||17.71 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||0.68 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||3 g|
|Protein||2 g||1.57 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||0.27 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||17 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||26 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||287 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||7 mg|
|Zink||0.64 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.101 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.131 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||0.644 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||1.389 mg||0.345 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.257 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||23 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||12.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.07 mg||0.27 mg|
|Beta karoten||62 mg||2 mg|
More protein in avocado
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is more protein than in cherimoya.
There is 1.57g per 100g of cherimoya and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 27%.
Less carbohydrates in avocado
In avocado is less carbohydrates than in cherimoya.
There is 17.71g/100g of carbohydrates in cherimoya and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 108%.
More fat in avocado
In avocado is more fats than in cherimoya.
The tables above show us that there is 0.68g/100g of fats in cherimoya and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 2056%.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: cherimoya vs avocado
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cherimoya 51% more than avocado
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cherimoya 1% more than avocado
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado 170% more than cherimoya
- Vitaminium B5: avocado 303% more than cherimoya
- Vitaminium B6: cherimoya 0% more than avocado
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 252% more than cherimoya
- Vitaminium C: cherimoya 26% more than avocado
- Vitaminium E: avocado 667% more than cherimoya
- Beta karoten: avocado 3000% more than cherimoya
Minerals: avocado vs cherimoya
Compares of avocado
- Avocado vs Apple
- Avocado vs Apricot
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
- see all compares of avocado
Compares of cherimoya
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?