Apple vs Avocado: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Apple
At first glance, you can see that in apple is much less calories than in avocado.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and avocado 160 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 208%.
In apple and in avocado most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple with avocado in details.
Fact 2: Apple And Avocado Nutrition Difference
Avocado vs Apple: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||8.53 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||14.66 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||6.7 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||2 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.55 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||52 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||485 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||7 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.64 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||1.738 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.061 mg||1.389 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.257 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||81 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||10 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||2.07 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||21 mg|
|Beta karoten||27 mg||62 mg|
Less protein in apple
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in avocado.
There is 2g per 100g of avocado and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 669%.
More carbohydrates in apple
In apple is more carbohydrates than in avocado.
There is 8.53g/100g of carbohydrates in avocado and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 62%.
Less fat in apple
In apple is less fats than in avocado.
The tables above show us that there is 14.66g/100g of fats in avocado and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 8524%.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: avocado vs apple
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): avocado 294% more than apple
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): avocado 400% more than apple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado 1810% more than apple
- Vitaminium B5: avocado 2177% more than apple
- Vitaminium B6: avocado 527% more than apple
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 2600% more than apple
- Vitaminium C: avocado 117% more than apple
- Vitaminium E: avocado 1050% more than apple
- Vitaminium K: avocado 855% more than apple
- Beta karoten: avocado 130% more than apple
Minerals: apple vs avocado
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberry
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of apple
Compares of avocado
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?