Apricot vs Avocado: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Apricot
At first glance, you can see that in apricot is much less calories than in avocado.
Apricot has 48 kcal per 100g and avocado 160 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 233%.
In apricot and in avocado most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apricot with avocado in details.
Fact 2: Apricot And Avocado Nutrition Difference
Avocado vs Apricot: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.12 g||8.53 g|
|Fat||0.4 g||14.66 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6.7 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||2 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||0.39 mg||0.55 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||23 mg||52 mg|
|Potassium||259 mg||485 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||7 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||0.64 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.6 mg||1.738 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.24 mg||1.389 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.054 mg||0.257 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||9 mg||81 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||10 mg|
|Vitaminium K||3.3 mg||21 mg|
|Beta karoten||1094 mg||62 mg|
Less protein in apricot
It is aslo easy to see see that in apricot is less protein than in avocado.
There is 2g per 100g of avocado and 1.4g per 100g of apricot so using simple math we can see that difference is about 43%.
More carbohydrates in apricot
In apricot is more carbohydrates than in avocado.
There is 8.53g/100g of carbohydrates in avocado and 11.12g/100g in apricot so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 30%.
Less fat in apricot
In apricot is less fats than in avocado.
The tables above show us that there is 14.66g/100g of fats in avocado and 0.4g/100g in apricot. In this case difference is about 3565%.
- Carbohydrates11.12 g
- Fat0.4 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 83% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: avocado vs apricot
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): avocado 123% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): avocado 225% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado 190% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B5: avocado 479% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B6: avocado 376% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 800% more than apricot
- Vitaminium C: avocado 0% more than apricot
- Vitaminium K: avocado 536% more than apricot
- Beta karoten: apricot 1665% more than avocado
Minerals: apricot vs avocado
Compares of apricot
- Apricot vs Apple
- Apricot vs Avocado
- Apricot vs Banana
- Apricot vs Blueberries
- Apricot vs Melon
- Apricot vs Cherries
- see all compares of apricot
Compares of avocado
- Calories from Apricot
- Calories of Avocado
- Calories in Banana
- Apple calories per 100g
- Blackberries carbs per 100g
- Blackcurrant protein per 100g
- Blueberries fat per 100g
- How many calories does melon have?
- Calories in a half of cherries
- Calories in whole cherries
- Calories for one, two or more cherries
- Calories in handful of cherries
- How much protein in Cranberries?