Apricot vs Persimmon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Apricot vs persimmon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in apricot is more calories than in persimmon.
Apricot has 48 kcal per 100g and persimmon 70 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 46 %.
In apricot and in persimmon most calories came from carbs.
apricot or persimmon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: persimmon - 46% more than apricot
- Carbohydrates: persimmon - 67% more than apricot
- Dietary fiber: persimmon - 80% more than apricot
- Protein: apricot - 141% more than persimmon
Apricot vs persimmon nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||11.12 g||18.59 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||0.58 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.39 mg||0.15 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||9 mg|
|Phosphorus||23 mg||17 mg|
|Potassium||259 mg||161 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.6 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.054 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||9 mg||8 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||7.5 mg|
|Vitaminium K||3.3 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||1094 mg||253 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in apricot is more protein than in persimmon.
There is 0.58g per 100g of persimmon and 1.4g per 100g of apricot so using simple math we can see that difference is about 141 %.
In apricot is less carbohydrates than in persimmon.
There is 18.59g/100g of carbohydrates in persimmon and 11.12g/100g in apricot so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 67 %.
In apricot is fats than in persimmon.
The tables above show us that there is g/100g of fats in persimmon and 0.4g/100g in apricot. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare apricot with persimmon in details.
- Carbohydrates11.12 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 83% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: persimmon vs apricot
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): persimmon 0% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): apricot 100% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): apricot 500% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B6: persimmon 85% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): apricot 13% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium C: apricot 33% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium K: apricot 27% more than persimmon
- Beta karoten: apricot 332% more than persimmon
Minerals: apricot vs persimmon
Compares of apricot
- Apricot vs Apple
- Apricot vs Avocado
- Apricot vs Banana
- Apricot vs Blueberries
- Apricot vs Melon
- Apricot vs Cherries
- see all compares of apricot
Compares of persimmon
- Calories from Apricot
- Calories of Avocado
- Calories in Banana
- Apple calories per 100g
- Blackberries carbs per 100g
- Blackcurrant protein per 100g
- Blueberries fat per 100g
- How many calories does melon have?
- Calories in a half of cherries
- Calories in whole cherries
- Calories for one, two or more cherries
- Calories in handful of cherries
- How much protein in Cranberries?