Apple vs Apricot: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Apple
At first glance, you can see that in apple is just a little more calories than in apricot.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and apricot 48 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 8%.
In apple and in apricot most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple with apricot in details.
Fact 2: Apple And Apricot Nutrition Difference
Apricot vs Apple: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||11.12 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||2 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||1.4 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.39 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||23 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||259 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.061 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.054 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||9 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||10 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||3.3 mg|
|Beta karoten||27 mg||1094 mg|
Less protein in apple
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in apricot.
There is 1.4g per 100g of apricot and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 438%.
More carbohydrates in apple
In apple is more carbohydrates than in apricot.
There is 11.12g/100g of carbohydrates in apricot and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 24%.
Less fat in apple
In apple is less fats than in apricot.
The tables above show us that there is 0.4g/100g of fats in apricot and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 135%.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: apricot vs apple
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): apricot 76% more than apple
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): apricot 54% more than apple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): apricot 559% more than apple
- Vitaminium B5: apricot 293% more than apple
- Vitaminium B6: apricot 32% more than apple
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): apricot 200% more than apple
- Vitaminium C: apricot 117% more than apple
- Vitaminium K: apricot 50% more than apple
- Beta karoten: apricot 3952% more than apple
Minerals: apple vs apricot
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberry
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of apple
Compares of apricot
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?