Persimmon vs Pomegranate: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Persimmon
At first glance, you can see that in persimmon is less calories than in pomegranate.
Persimmon has 70 kcal per 100g and pomegranate 83 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 19%.
In persimmon and in pomegranate most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare persimmon with pomegranate in details.
Fact 2: Persimmon And Pomegranate Nutrition Difference
Pomegranate vs Persimmon: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||18.59 g||18.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.6 g||4 g|
|Protein||0.58 g||1.67 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.15 mg||0.3 mg|
|Magnessium||9 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||17 mg||36 mg|
|Potassium||161 mg||236 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||3 mg|
|Zink||0.11 mg||0.35 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.053 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.1 mg||0.293 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.1 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||8 mg||38 mg|
|Vitaminium C||7.5 mg||10.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||16.4 mg|
Less protein in persimmon
It is aslo easy to see see that in persimmon is less protein than in pomegranate.
There is 1.67g per 100g of pomegranate and 0.58g per 100g of persimmon so using simple math we can see that difference is about 188%.
Less carbohydrates in persimmon
In persimmon is less carbohydrates than in pomegranate.
There is 18.7g/100g of carbohydrates in pomegranate and 18.59g/100g in persimmon so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1%.
- Carbohydrates18.59 g
- Dietary fiber3.6 g
- Protein0.58 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: pomegranate vs persimmon
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pomegranate 123% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pomegranate 165% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pomegranate 193% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B6: persimmon 33% more than pomegranate
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pomegranate 375% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium C: pomegranate 36% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium E: persimmon 22% more than pomegranate
- Vitaminium K: pomegranate 531% more than persimmon
Minerals: persimmon vs pomegranate
- Calcium: pomegranate 25% more than persimmon
- Iron: pomegranate 100% more than persimmon
- Magnessium: pomegranate 33% more than persimmon
- Phosphorus: pomegranate 112% more than persimmon
- Potassium: pomegranate 47% more than persimmon
- Sodium: pomegranate 200% more than persimmon
- Zink: pomegranate 218% more than persimmon
Compares of persimmon
- Persimmon vs Apple
- Persimmon vs Apricot
- Persimmon vs Avocado
- Persimmon vs Banana
- Persimmon vs Fig
- Persimmon vs Gooseberry
- see all compares of persimmon
Compares of pomegranate
- Calories from Persimmon
- Calories of Pineapple
- Calories in Plum
- Pomegranate calories per 100g
- Quince fruit carbs per 100g
- Raspberry protein per 100g
- Sapodilla fat per 100g
- How many calories does carambola have?
- Calories in a half of mandarin
- Calories in whole mandarin
- Calories for one, two or more tangerines
- How much protein in watermelon?