Apricot vs Mango: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Apricot
At first glance, you can see that in apricot is less calories than in mango.
Apricot has 48 kcal per 100g and mango 70 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 46%.
In apricot and in mango most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apricot with mango in details.
Fact 2: Apricot And Mango Nutrition Difference
Mango vs Apricot: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.12 g||17 g|
|Fat||0.4 g||0.27 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||0.5 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.39 mg||0.13 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||259 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.057 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.6 mg||0.584 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.24 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.054 mg||0.134 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||9 mg||14 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||27.7 mg|
|Vitaminium K||3.3 mg||4.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||1094 mg||17 mg|
More protein in apricot
It is aslo easy to see see that in apricot is more protein than in mango.
There is 0.5g per 100g of mango and 1.4g per 100g of apricot so using simple math we can see that difference is about 180%.
Less carbohydrates in apricot
In apricot is less carbohydrates than in mango.
There is 17g/100g of carbohydrates in mango and 11.12g/100g in apricot so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 53%.
More fat in apricot
In apricot is more fats than in mango.
The tables above show us that there is 0.27g/100g of fats in mango and 0.4g/100g in apricot. In this case difference is about 48%.
- Carbohydrates11.12 g
- Fat0.4 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 83% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: mango vs apricot
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mango 93% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mango 43% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): apricot 3% more than mango
- Vitaminium B5: apricot 50% more than mango
- Vitaminium B6: mango 148% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): mango 56% more than apricot
- Vitaminium C: mango 177% more than apricot
- Vitaminium K: mango 27% more than apricot
- Beta karoten: apricot 6335% more than mango
Minerals: apricot vs mango
Compares of apricot
- Apricot vs Apple
- Apricot vs Avocado
- Apricot vs Banana
- Apricot vs Blueberries
- Apricot vs Melon
- Apricot vs Cherries
- see all compares of apricot
Compares of mango
- Calories from Apricot
- Calories of Avocado
- Calories in Banana
- Apple calories per 100g
- Blackberries carbs per 100g
- Blackcurrant protein per 100g
- Blueberries fat per 100g
- How many calories does melon have?
- Calories in a half of cherries
- Calories in whole cherries
- Calories for one, two or more cherries
- Calories in handful of cherries
- How much protein in Cranberries?