Apple vs Mandarin (Tangerine): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Apple vs mandarin - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in apple is just a little more calories than in mandarin.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and mandarin 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 2 %.
In apple and in mandarin most calories came from carbs.
apple or mandarin - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: mandarin - 2% more than apple
- Carbohydrates: apple - 4% more than mandarin
- Fat: mandarin - 82% more than apple
- Dietary fiber: apple - 33% more than mandarin
- Protein: mandarin - 212% more than apple
Apple vs mandarin nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Apple||Mandarin (Tangerine)|
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||13.34 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.31 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||0.81 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||37 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.15 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||166 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.376 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.061 mg||0.216 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||26.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||27 mg||101 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in mandarin.
There is 0.81g per 100g of mandarin and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 212 %.
In apple is more carbohydrates than in mandarin.
There is 13.34g/100g of carbohydrates in mandarin and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4 %.
In apple is less fats than in mandarin.
The tables above show us that there is 0.31g/100g of fats in mandarin and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 82 %.
See tables below to compare apple with mandarin in details.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: mandarin vs apple
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mandarin 241% more than apple
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mandarin 38% more than apple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mandarin 313% more than apple
- Vitaminium B5: mandarin 254% more than apple
- Vitaminium B6: mandarin 90% more than apple
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): apple 18650% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium C: mandarin 480% more than apple
- Vitaminium E: mandarin 11% more than apple
- Beta karoten: mandarin 274% more than apple
Minerals: apple vs mandarin
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberries
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of apple
Compares of mandarin
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?