Veal vs Lamb Chops: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Veal
At first glance, you can see that in veal is much less calories than in lamb chop.
Veal has 172 kcal per 100g and lamb chop 313 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 82%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in veal cames from protein and in lamb chop from fat.
See tables below to compare veal with lamb chop in details.
Fact 2: Veal And Lamb chop Nutrition Difference
Lamb chop vs Veal: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Veal||Lamb chops|
|Fat||7.56 g||22.89 g|
|Protein||24.38 g||24.96 g|
|Water||66.76 g||51.14 g|
|Calcium||17 mg||20 mg|
|Iron||0.99 mg||1.8 mg|
|Magnessium||24 mg||24 mg|
|Potassium||337 mg||324 mg|
|Sodium||83 mg||399 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.099 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.27 mg||0.248 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||8.03 mg||7.041 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.39 mg||0.129 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.011 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.15 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.005 mg|
Less protein in veal
It is aslo easy to see see that in veal is less protein than in lamb chop.
There is 24.96g per 100g of lamb chop and 24.38g per 100g of veal so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2%.
Less fat in veal
In veal is less fats than in lamb chop.
The tables above show us that there is 22.89g/100g of fats in lamb chop and 7.56g/100g in veal. In this case difference is about 203%.
- Fat7.56 g
- Protein24.38 g
- Water66.76 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size
- 0% CARBS.
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
Vitamins: lamb chop vs veal
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): lamb chop 41% more than veal
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): veal 9% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): veal 14% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B6: veal 202% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): lamb chop 64% more than veal
- Vitaminium E: veal 15% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium K: lamb chop 400% more than veal
Minerals: veal vs lamb chop
Compares of veal
- Veal vs Chicken
- Veal vs Chicken Breast
- Veal vs Duck Meat
- Veal vs Turkey Meat
- Veal vs Pork
- Veal vs Minced Beef
- see all compares of veal
Compares of lamb chop
- Calories from Veal
- Calories of Persian cucumber
- Calories in Tortellini
- Celery stalk calories per 100g
- Tempeh carbs per 100g
- Flan protein per 100g
- Rice and chicken fat per 100g
- How many calories does popsicle have?
- Calories in a half of Kung Pao shrimp
- Calories in whole Kung Pao shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more Kung Pao shrimp
- How much protein in Pillsbury biscuit?