Lamb Chops vs Oxtail: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Lamb chop
At first glance, you can see that in lamb chop is more calories than in oxtail.
Lamb chop has 313 kcal per 100g and oxtail 251 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 25%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in lamb chop cames from fat and in oxtail from protein.
See tables below to compare lamb chop with oxtail in details.
Fact 2: Lamb chop And Oxtail Nutrition Difference
Oxtail vs Lamb chop: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Lamb chops||Oxtail|
|Fat||22.89 g||13.19 g|
|Protein||24.96 g||30.8 g|
|Water||51.14 g||54.34 g|
|Calcium||20 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||1.8 mg||3.65 mg|
|Magnessium||24 mg||23 mg|
|Potassium||324 mg||261 mg|
|Sodium||399 mg||393 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.099 mg||0.079 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.248 mg||0.278 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||7.041 mg||2.648 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.129 mg||0.288 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.018 mg||0.006 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.13 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.005 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in lamb chop
It is aslo easy to see see that in lamb chop is less protein than in oxtail.
There is 30.8g per 100g of oxtail and 24.96g per 100g of lamb chop so using simple math we can see that difference is about 23%.
More fat in lamb chop
In lamb chop is more fats than in oxtail.
The tables above show us that there is 13.19g/100g of fats in oxtail and 22.89g/100g in lamb chop. In this case difference is about 74%.
- Fat22.89 g
- Protein24.96 g
- Water51.14 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
Vitamins: oxtail vs lamb chop
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): lamb chop 25% more than oxtail
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): oxtail 12% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): lamb chop 166% more than oxtail
- Vitaminium B6: oxtail 123% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): lamb chop 200% more than oxtail
- Vitaminium E: oxtail 8% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium K: lamb chop 150% more than oxtail
Minerals: lamb chop vs oxtail
Compares of lamb chop
- Lamb Chop vs Chicken
- Lamb Chop vs Duck Meat
- Lamb Chop vs Turkey Meat
- Lamb Chop vs Veal
- Lamb Chop vs Steak
- Lamb Chop vs Beef
- see all compares of lamb chop
Compares of oxtail
- see all compares of oxtail
- Calories from Lamb chops
- Calories of Dr Pepper
- Calories in Vodka and lemonade
- Garlic bread calories per 100g
- Cappuccino carbs per 100g
- Blueberry muffin protein per 100g
- Roast beef fat per 100g
- How many calories does meatball have?
- Calories in a half of Budweiser
- Calories in whole Budweiser
- Calories for one, two or more Budweiser
- Calories in glass of Budweiser
- How much protein in chicken thigh?
- Flank Steak vs Skirt Steak nutrition
- Flank Steak vs Prime Rib calories
- T-Bone Steak vs Porterhouse Steak protein
- Prime Rib vs Porterhouse Steak sugar
- Chicken Drumstick vs Chicken Leg vitamins
- Brie vs Cream Cheese dietary fiber
- Camembert vs Cream Cheese vitaminium C
- White Cheese vs Paneer Cheese magnessium
- Cottage Cheese vs Cream Cheese potassium