Ribeye Steak vs Lamb Chops: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Ribeye steak
At first glance, you can see that in ribeye steak is just a little less calories than in lamb chop.
Ribeye steak has 291 kcal per 100g and lamb chop 313 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 8%.
In ribeye steak and in lamb chop most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare ribeye steak with lamb chop in details.
Fact 2: Ribeye steak And Lamb chop Nutrition Difference
Lamb chop vs Ribeye steak: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Ribeye steak||Lamb chops|
|Fat||21.81 g||22.89 g|
|Protein||23.69 g||24.96 g|
|Water||54.49 g||51.14 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||20 mg|
|Iron||2.24 mg||1.8 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||24 mg|
|Potassium||260 mg||324 mg|
|Sodium||54 mg||399 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.071 mg||0.099 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.287 mg||0.248 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.908 mg||7.041 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.477 mg||0.129 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.006 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.005 mg|
Less protein in ribeye steak
It is aslo easy to see see that in ribeye steak is less protein than in lamb chop.
There is 24.96g per 100g of lamb chop and 23.69g per 100g of ribeye steak so using simple math we can see that difference is about 5%.
Less fat in ribeye steak
In ribeye steak is less fats than in lamb chop.
The tables above show us that there is 22.89g/100g of fats in lamb chop and 21.81g/100g in ribeye steak. In this case difference is about 5%.
- Fat21.81 g
- Protein23.69 g
- Water54.49 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
Vitamins: lamb chop vs ribeye steak
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): lamb chop 39% more than ribeye steak
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): ribeye steak 16% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): lamb chop 43% more than ribeye steak
- Vitaminium B6: ribeye steak 270% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): lamb chop 200% more than ribeye steak
- Vitaminium E: lamb chop 30% more than ribeye steak
- Vitaminium K: lamb chop 150% more than ribeye steak
Minerals: ribeye steak vs lamb chop
Compares of ribeye steak
- Ribeye Steak vs Roast Beef
- Ribeye Steak vs Sirloin Steak
- Ribeye Steak vs Brisket
- Ribeye Steak vs Lamb Chop
- Ribeye Steak vs Flank Steak
- Ribeye Steak vs T-Bone Steak
- see all compares of ribeye steak
Compares of lamb chop
- Calories from Ribeye steak
- Calories of Bud Light
- Calories in Cooked cauliflower
- Grilled t-bone steak calories per 100g
- Boiled beef carbs per 100g
- Frozen peaches unsweetened protein per 100g
- Green peas fat per 100g
- How many calories does bread pudding have?
- Calories in a half of hamburger
- Calories in whole hamburger
- Calories for one, two or more hamburger
- How much protein in oatmeal?
- Ribeye Steak vs Flank Steak nutrition
- Ribeye Steak vs T-Bone Steak calories
- Ribeye Steak vs Skirt Steak protein
- Ribeye Steak vs Prime Rib sugar
- Ribeye Steak vs Porterhouse Steak vitamins
- Roast Beef vs Sirloin Steak dietary fiber
- Roast Beef vs Corn Beef vitaminium C
- Roast Beef vs Brisket magnessium
- Roast Beef vs Flank Steak potassium