Chicken Breast vs Veal: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Chicken breast
At first glance, you can see that in chicken breast is just a little less calories than in veal.
Chicken breast has 172 kcal per 100g and veal 172 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in chicken breast cames from fat and in veal from protein.
See tables below to compare chicken breast with veal in details.
Fact 2: Chicken breast And Veal Nutrition Difference
Veal vs Chicken breast: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Chicken breast||Veal|
|Fat||9.25 g||7.56 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||24.38 g|
|Water||69.46 g||66.76 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||17 mg|
|Iron||0.74 mg||0.99 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||24 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||1.2 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||337 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||83 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||0.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.908 mg||8.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.53 mg||0.39 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.27 mg||0.15 mg|
Less protein in chicken breast
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken breast is less protein than in veal.
There is 24.38g per 100g of veal and 20.85g per 100g of chicken breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 17%.
More fat in chicken breast
In chicken breast is more fats than in veal.
The tables above show us that there is 7.56g/100g of fats in veal and 9.25g/100g in chicken breast. In this case difference is about 22%.
- Fat9.25 g
- Protein20.85 g
- Water69.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: veal vs chicken breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): veal 11% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): veal 218% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken breast 23% more than veal
- Vitaminium B6: chicken breast 36% more than veal
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): veal 175% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium E: chicken breast 80% more than veal
Minerals: chicken breast vs veal
Compares of chicken breast
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken Breast vs Goose Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Pork
- see all compares of chicken breast
Compares of veal
- Calories from Chicken breast
- Calories of Orange juice
- Calories in Cider
- Pork neck calories per 100g
- Tabbouleh carbs per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's protein per 100g
- Kolache fat per 100g
- How many calories does injera have?
- Calories in a half of brandy
- Calories in whole brandy
- Calories for one, two or more brandy
- Calories in glass of brandy
- Calories in cup of brandy
- Calories in shot (small glass) of brandy
- How much protein in salmon patty?
- Chicken Breast vs Rabbit nutrition
- Chicken Breast vs Beef Jerky calories
- Chicken Breast vs Steak protein
- Chicken Breast vs Frog Legs sugar
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Chop vitamins
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Tenderloin dietary fiber
- Chicken Leg vs Goose Meat vitaminium C
- Chicken Leg vs Rabbit magnessium
- Goose Breast vs Duck Breast potassium