Minced Beef vs Veal: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Minced beef
At first glance, you can see that in minced beef is more calories than in veal.
Minced beef has 241 kcal per 100g and veal 172 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 40%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in minced beef cames from fat and in veal from protein.
See tables below to compare minced beef with veal in details.
Fact 2: Minced beef And Veal Nutrition Difference
Veal vs Minced beef: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Minced beef||Veal|
|Fat||15.37 g||7.56 g|
|Protein||23.87 g||24.38 g|
|Water||58.37 g||66.76 g|
|Calcium||33 mg||17 mg|
|Iron||2.27 mg||0.99 mg|
|Magnessium||17 mg||24 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.9 mg||1.2 mg|
|Potassium||241 mg||337 mg|
|Sodium||73 mg||83 mg|
|Zink||2.9 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.051 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.171 mg||0.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.026 mg||8.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.311 mg||0.39 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.12 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.003 mg||0.001 mg|
Less protein in minced beef
It is aslo easy to see see that in minced beef is less protein than in veal.
There is 24.38g per 100g of veal and 23.87g per 100g of minced beef so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2%.
More fat in minced beef
In minced beef is more fats than in veal.
The tables above show us that there is 7.56g/100g of fats in veal and 15.37g/100g in minced beef. In this case difference is about 103%.
- Fat15.37 g
- Protein23.87 g
- Water58.37 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 41% PROTEIN
- 59% FAT
Vitamins: veal vs minced beef
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): veal 37% more than minced beef
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): veal 58% more than minced beef
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): veal 99% more than minced beef
- Vitaminium B6: veal 25% more than minced beef
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): veal 57% more than minced beef
- Vitaminium E: veal 25% more than minced beef
- Vitaminium K: minced beef 200% more than veal
Minerals: minced beef vs veal
Compares of minced beef
- Minced Beef vs Chicken
- Minced Beef vs Chicken Breast
- Minced Beef vs Turkey Breast
- Minced Beef vs Minced Pork
- Minced Beef vs Veal
- Minced Beef vs Steak
- see all compares of minced beef
Compares of veal
- Calories from Minced beef
- Calories of Tilapia (fillet, meat)
- Calories in Pudding
- Clams calories per 100g
- Apple turnover carbs per 100g
- Concha protein per 100g
- Milky coffee fat per 100g
- How many calories does stuffing have?
- Calories in a half of egg white omelet
- Calories in whole egg white omelet
- Calories for one, two or more egg white omelet
- How much protein in pea salad?