Rabbit Meat vs Venison (Deer Meat): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Rabbit
At first glance, you can see that in rabbit is much less calories than in venison .
Rabbit has 114 kcal per 100g and venison 190 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 67%.
In rabbit and in venison most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare rabbit with venison in details.
Fact 2: Rabbit And Venison Nutrition Difference
Venison vs Rabbit: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Rabbit meat||Venison (deer meat)|
|Fat||2.32 g||3.93 g|
|Protein||21.79 g||36.08 g|
|Water||74.51 g||59.45 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||3.2 mg||4.98 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||28 mg|
|Potassium||378 mg||311 mg|
|Sodium||50 mg||268 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.152 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.06 mg||0.653 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||6.5 mg||7.389 mg|
Less protein in rabbit
It is aslo easy to see see that in rabbit is less protein than in venison .
There is 36.08g per 100g of venison and 21.79g per 100g of rabbit so using simple math we can see that difference is about 66%.
Less fat in rabbit
In rabbit is less fats than in venison .
The tables above show us that there is 3.93g/100g of fats in venison and 2.32g/100g in rabbit. In this case difference is about 69%.
- Fat2.32 g
- Protein21.79 g
- Water74.51 g
100g | ounce | single piece | leg | comber
- 0% CARBS.
- 81% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: venison vs rabbit
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): venison 407% more than rabbit
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): venison 988% more than rabbit
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): venison 14% more than rabbit
Minerals: rabbit vs venison
Compares of rabbit
- Rabbit vs Chicken Breast
- Rabbit vs Chicken Leg
- Rabbit vs Duck Meat
- Rabbit vs Turkey Meat
- Rabbit vs Turkey Breast
- Rabbit vs Pork
- see all compares of rabbit
Compares of venison
- Calories from Rabbit meat
- Calories of Sausage
- Calories in Jambalaya
- Veggie straws calories per 100g
- Steamed dumplings carbs per 100g
- Wild rice protein per 100g
- Soba noodles fat per 100g
- How many calories does banana strawberry smoothie have?
- Calories in a half of Kung Pao beef
- Calories in whole Kung Pao beef
- Calories for one, two or more Kung Pao beef
- How much protein in Manhattan?