Beef Jerky vs Bacon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Beef jerky
At first glance, you can see that in beef jerky is less calories than in bacon.
Beef jerky has 410 kcal per 100g and bacon 556 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 36%.
In beef jerky and in bacon most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare beef jerky with bacon in details.
Fact 2: Beef jerky And Bacon Nutrition Difference
Bacon vs Beef jerky: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Beef jerky||Bacon|
|Fat||25.6 g||50 g|
|Protein||33.2 g||33.33 g|
|Sodium||1785 mg||1833 mg|
Less protein in beef jerky
It is aslo easy to see see that in beef jerky is less protein than in bacon.
There is 33.33g per 100g of bacon and 33.2g per 100g of beef jerky so using simple math we can see that difference is about 0%.
Less fat in beef jerky
In beef jerky is less fats than in bacon.
The tables above show us that there is 50g/100g of fats in bacon and 25.6g/100g in beef jerky. In this case difference is about 95%.
- Fat25.6 g
- Protein33.2 g
100g | ounce | small stick | cup | half cup
- 11% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
Compares of beef jerky
- Beef Jerky vs Chicken Breast
- Beef Jerky vs Duck Breast
- Beef Jerky vs Goose Meat
- Beef Jerky vs Pork
- Beef Jerky vs Steak
- Beef Jerky vs Pork Tenderloin
- see all compares of beef jerky
Compares of bacon
- Calories from Beef jerky
- Calories of Pierogi Ruskie
- Calories in Bran muffin
- Reuben sandwich calories per 100g
- Laffy Taffy Candy carbs per 100g
- Potato patty protein per 100g
- Pork rinds fat per 100g
- How many calories does Strawberry Pop Tart have?
- Calories in a half of Kung Pao chicken
- Calories in whole Kung Pao chicken
- Calories for one, two or more Kung Pao chicken
- How much protein in philadelphia sushi roll?