Lamb Chops vs Venison (Deer Meat): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Lamb chop
At first glance, you can see that in lamb chop is much more calories than in venison .
Lamb chop has 313 kcal per 100g and venison 190 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 65%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in lamb chop cames from fat and in venison from protein.
See tables below to compare lamb chop with venison in details.
Lamb chop And Venison Nutrition Difference
Venison vs Lamb chop: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Lamb chops||Venison (deer meat)|
|Fat||22.89 g||3.93 g|
|Protein||24.96 g||36.08 g|
|Water||51.14 g||59.45 g|
|Calcium||20 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||1.8 mg||4.98 mg|
|Magnessium||24 mg||28 mg|
|Potassium||324 mg||311 mg|
|Sodium||399 mg||268 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.099 mg||0.152 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.248 mg||0.653 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||7.041 mg||7.389 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.129 mg||0.478 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.018 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.13 mg||0.75 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.005 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in lamb chop
It is aslo easy to see see that in lamb chop is less protein than in venison .
There is 36.08g per 100g of venison and 24.96g per 100g of lamb chop so using simple math we can see that difference is about 45%.
More fat in lamb chop
In lamb chop is more fats than in venison .
The tables above show us that there is 3.93g/100g of fats in venison and 22.89g/100g in lamb chop. In this case difference is about 482%.
- Fat22.89 g
- Protein24.96 g
- Water51.14 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
Vitamins: venison vs lamb chop
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
venison - 54% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
venison - 163% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
venison - 5% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B6:
venison - 271% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
lamb chop - 64% more than venison
- Vitaminium E:
venison - 477% more than lamb chop
- Vitaminium K:
lamb chop - 150% more than venison
Compares of lamb chop
- Lamb Chop vs Chicken
- Lamb Chop vs Duck Meat
- Lamb Chop vs Turkey Meat
- Lamb Chop vs Veal
- Lamb Chop vs Steak
- Lamb Chop vs Beef
- see all compares of lamb chop
Compares of venison
- see all compares of venison
- Calories from Lamb chops
- Calories of Dr Pepper
- Calories in Vodka and lemonade
- Garlic bread calories per 100g
- Cappuccino carbs per 100g
- Blueberry muffin protein per 100g
- Roast beef fat per 100g
- How many calories does meatball have?
- Calories in a half of Budweiser
- Calories in whole Budweiser
- Calories for one, two or more Budweiser
- Calories in glass of Budweiser
- How much protein in chicken thigh?
- Lamb Chop vs Oxtail nutrition
- Flank Steak vs Skirt Steak calories
- Flank Steak vs Prime Rib protein
- T-Bone Steak vs Porterhouse Steak sugar
- Prime Rib vs Porterhouse Steak vitamins
- Chicken Drumstick vs Chicken Leg dietary fiber
- Brie vs Cream Cheese vitaminium C
- Camembert vs Cream Cheese magnessium
- White Cheese vs Paneer Cheese potassium