Swiss Cheese vs Fried Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Swiss cheese
At first glance, you can see that in Swiss cheese is much more calories than in fried egg.
Swiss cheese has 393 kcal per 100g and fried egg 196 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 101%.
In Swiss cheese and in fried egg most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare Swiss cheese with fried egg in details.
Fact 2: Swiss cheese And Fried egg Nutrition Difference
Fried egg vs Swiss cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Swiss cheese||Fried egg|
|Carbohydrates||1.44 g||0.83 g|
|Fat||30.99 g||14.84 g|
|Protein||26.96 g||13.61 g|
|Water||37.63 g||69.47 g|
|Calcium||890 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||0.13 mg||1.89 mg|
|Magnessium||33 mg||13 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.4 mg||5.6 mg|
|Potassium||72 mg||152 mg|
|Sodium||187 mg||207 mg|
|Zink||1.4 mg||5.6 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.011 mg||0.044 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.302 mg||0.495 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.064 mg||0.082 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.071 mg||0.184 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.6 mg||1.31 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.006 mg|
More protein in Swiss cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in Swiss cheese is more protein than in fried egg.
There is 13.61g per 100g of fried egg and 26.96g per 100g of Swiss cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 98%.
More carbohydrates in Swiss cheese
In Swiss cheese is more carbohydrates than in fried egg.
There is 0.83g/100g of carbohydrates in fried egg and 1.44g/100g in Swiss cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 73%.
More fat in Swiss cheese
In Swiss cheese is more fats than in fried egg.
The tables above show us that there is 14.84g/100g of fats in fried egg and 30.99g/100g in Swiss cheese. In this case difference is about 109%.
- Carbohydrates1.44 g
- Fat30.99 g
- Protein26.96 g
- Water37.63 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup | diced | cup | melted | cup | shredded
- 1% CARBS.
- 27% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
Vitamins: fried egg vs Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): fried egg 300% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): fried egg 64% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): fried egg 28% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium B6: fried egg 159% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): fried egg 410% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium E: fried egg 118% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium K: fried egg 500% more than Swiss cheese
Minerals: Swiss cheese vs fried egg
- Calcium: Swiss cheese 1335% more than fried egg
- Iron: fried egg 1354% more than Swiss cheese
- Magnessium: Swiss cheese 154% more than fried egg
- Phosphorus: fried egg 300% more than Swiss cheese
- Potassium: fried egg 111% more than Swiss cheese
- Sodium: fried egg 11% more than Swiss cheese
- Zink: fried egg 300% more than Swiss cheese
Compares of Swiss cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Brie
- Swiss Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- see all compares of Swiss cheese
Compares of fried egg
- Calories from Swiss cheese
- Calories of Margarine
- Calories in Grape juice
- Red wine calories per 100g
- Beef jerky carbs per 100g
- Pierogi Ruskie protein per 100g
- Bran muffin fat per 100g
- How many calories does reuben sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of potato patty
- Calories in whole potato patty
- Calories for one, two or more potato patties
- How much protein in pork rinds?