Grape Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in grape juice?
In particular, glass full of grape juice (215 g) has about 129 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 129 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of grape juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about grape juice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of grape juice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Glass Full of Grape Juice (215 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||glass full of grape juice (215 g)|
|Carbs Total||14.77 g||4.19 g||31.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||< 0.1 g||0.4 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||< 0.1 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||0.37 g||0.1 g||0.8 g|
|Water||84.51 g||23.96 g||181.7 g|
grape juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A8 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.017 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.133 mg
- Vit B60.032 mg
- Vit C25 mg
Energy content of grape juice
- 96% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
grape juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium104 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grape juice?
As I wrote before glass full of grape juice (215 g) has 129 calories. It is easy to count that two grape juice have about 258 calories and three grape juice have about 387 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grape juice.
- Glass full of grape juice (215g)129 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grape juice17 kcal
- Half of medium size grape juice64.5 kcal
- Small size grape juice (172g)103.2 kcal
- Big size grape juice (280g)167.7 kcal
- Two medium size grape juice258 kcal
- Three medium size grape juice387 kcal
- Four medium size grape juice516 kcal
- Five medium size grape juice645 kcal
Protein in grape juice
Grape juice has 0.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of grape juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in grape juice
Grape juice has 14.77 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of grape juice (215 g) has about 31.8 g of carbs.
Fat in grape juice
Grape juice has 0.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of grape juice (215 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
glass full of grape juice (215 g) has:129kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare grape juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how grape juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do pork rinds have?
- Calories in a half of rainbow roll sushi
- Calories in whole rainbow roll sushi
- Calories for one, two or more rainbow sushi rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kung Pao chicken?
- How much fat in philadelphia sushi roll?
- How much protein in Milk shake?
- What is weight of red delicious apple?
- Pinot Noir calories per ounce (oz)
- Taco Bell Nachos calories per serving size