Grape Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grape juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in grape juice?
In particular, glass full of grape juice (215 g) has about 129 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass grape juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grape juice on charts.
Grape juice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in glass of grape juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 60 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass of grape juice.
- Glass full of grape juice (215g)129 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grape juice17 kcal
- 10g of grape juice6 kcal
- 20g of grape juice12 kcal
- 50g of grape juice30 kcal
- 100g of grape juice60 kcal
Protein in grape juice
Grape juice has 0.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of grape juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in grape juice
Grape juice has 14.77 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of grape juice (215 g) has about 31.8 g of carbs.
Fat in grape juice
Grape juice has 0.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of grape juice (215 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
glass full of grape juice (215 g) has:129kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grape juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A8 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.133 mg
- Vitaminium B60.032 mg
- Vitaminium C25 mg
Energy content of grape juice
- 96% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
grape juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium104 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Does grape juice cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in grape juice puts it in the avarage of juices. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific juices, grape juice seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Interesting charts - compare grape juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how grape juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do pork rinds have?
- Calories in a half of rainbow roll sushi
- Calories in whole rainbow roll sushi
- Calories for one, two or more rainbow sushi rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kung Pao chicken?
- How much fat in philadelphia sushi roll?
- How much protein in Milk shake?
- What is weight of red delicious apple?
- Pinot Noir calories per ounce (oz)
- Taco Bell Nachos calories per serving size