Feta Cheese vs Swiss Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Feta cheese
At first glance, you can see that in feta cheese is less calories than in Swiss cheese.
Feta cheese has 265 kcal per 100g and Swiss cheese 393 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 48%.
In feta cheese and in Swiss cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare feta cheese with Swiss cheese in details.
Fact 2: Feta cheese And Swiss cheese Nutrition Difference
Swiss cheese vs Feta cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Feta cheese||Swiss cheese|
|Carbohydrates||3.88 g||1.44 g|
|Fat||21.49 g||30.99 g|
|Protein||14.21 g||26.96 g|
|Water||55.22 g||37.63 g|
|Calcium||493 mg||890 mg|
|Iron||0.65 mg||0.13 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||33 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.8 mg||1.4 mg|
|Potassium||62 mg||72 mg|
|Sodium||1139 mg||187 mg|
|Zink||1.8 mg||1.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.154 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.844 mg||0.302 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.991 mg||0.064 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.424 mg||0.071 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.032 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.001 mg|
Less protein in feta cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in feta cheese is less protein than in Swiss cheese.
There is 26.96g per 100g of Swiss cheese and 14.21g per 100g of feta cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 90%.
More carbohydrates in feta cheese
In feta cheese is more carbohydrates than in Swiss cheese.
There is 1.44g/100g of carbohydrates in Swiss cheese and 3.88g/100g in feta cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 169%.
Less fat in feta cheese
In feta cheese is less fats than in Swiss cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 30.99g/100g of fats in Swiss cheese and 21.49g/100g in feta cheese. In this case difference is about 44%.
- Carbohydrates3.88 g
- Fat21.49 g
- Protein14.21 g
- Water55.22 g
100g | ounce | cup | half cup | cube
- 6% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: Swiss cheese vs feta cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): feta cheese 1300% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): feta cheese 179% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): feta cheese 1448% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium B6: feta cheese 497% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): feta cheese 220% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium E: Swiss cheese 233% more than feta cheese
- Vitaminium K: feta cheese 100% more than Swiss cheese
Minerals: feta cheese vs Swiss cheese
- Calcium: Swiss cheese 81% more than feta cheese
- Iron: feta cheese 400% more than Swiss cheese
- Magnessium: Swiss cheese 74% more than feta cheese
- Phosphorus: feta cheese 29% more than Swiss cheese
- Potassium: Swiss cheese 16% more than feta cheese
- Sodium: feta cheese 509% more than Swiss cheese
- Zink: feta cheese 29% more than Swiss cheese
Compares of feta cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Brie
- Feta Cheese vs Camembert
- Feta Cheese vs White Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- see all compares of feta cheese
Compares of Swiss cheese
- Calories from Feta cheese
- Calories of Oil (sunflower)
- Calories in Dried cherries
- Vodka calories per 100g
- Veal carbs per 100g
- Persian cucumber protein per 100g
- Tortellini fat per 100g
- How many calories does celery stalk have?
- Calories in a half of flan
- Calories in whole flan
- Calories for one, two or more flan
- Calories in tablespoon of flan
- Calories in slice of flan
- How much protein in rice and chicken?
- Feta Cheese vs Egg nutrition
- Feta Cheese vs Boiled Egg calories
- Feta Cheese vs Butter protein
- Feta Cheese vs Goat Cheese sugar
- Feta Cheese vs Greek Yoghurt vitamins
- Feta Cheese vs Cheddar dietary fiber
- Feta Cheese vs Mozzarella vitaminium C
- Feta Cheese vs Halloumi magnessium
- Feta Cheese vs Mascarpone potassium