Bran Muffin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bran muffin: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one bran muffin, small size and more
How many calories in bran muffin?
Case in point, medium size bran muffin (111 g) has about 239 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size bran muffin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 34 minutes, swim for about 28 minutes or run for 24 minutes.
See all nutrition data of bran muffin on charts.
Bran muffin: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||39.09 g||~ 11.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||5.83 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Protein||6.22 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Water||47.05 g||~ 13.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 bran muffins?
As I wrote before medium size bran muffin (111 g) have 239 calories. It is easy to count that two bran muffins have about 478 calories and three bran muffins have about 717 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five bran muffins.
- Medium size bran muffin (111 g)239 kcal
- Bran muffin small size (60g)129 kcal
- Bran muffin big size (150g)323 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bran muffins61 kcal
- Half of medium size bran muffin119.5 kcal
- Small size bran muffin (89g)191.2 kcal
- Big size bran muffin (144g)310.7 kcal
- Two medium size bran muffins478 kcal
- Three medium size bran muffins717 kcal
- Four medium size bran muffins956 kcal
- Five medium size bran muffins1195 kcal
Protein in bran muffin
Bran muffins have 6.22 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size bran muffin (111 g) you can see that you will get about 6.9 g of protein.
Carbs in bran muffins
Bran muffins have 39.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size bran muffin (111 g) has about 43.4 g of carbs.
Fat in bran muffins
Bran muffins have 5.83 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size bran muffin (111 g) has about 6.5 g of fat.
medium size bran muffin (111 g) has:239kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
bran muffin - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.308 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.222 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.54 mg
- Vitaminium B60.144 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.07 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.29 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of bran muffin
- 67% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 22% FAT
bran muffin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium361 mg
- Magnessium72 mg
- Calcium90 mg
- Sodium215 mg
- Iron2.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare bran muffin with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how bran muffin looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does philadelphia sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of red delicious apple
- Calories in whole red delicious apple
- Calories for one, two or more red delicious apples
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Pinot Noir?
- How much fat in Taco Bell Nachos?
- How much protein in brisket?
- What is weight of pastrami sandwich?
- Egg benedict calories per ounce (oz)
- Ice coffee calories per serving size