Margarine: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in margarine?
Case in point, tablespoon of margarine (18 g) has about 129 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 129 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of margarine is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about margarine nutrition.
See all nutrition data of margarine on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Margarine (18 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of margarine (18 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.7 g||0.2 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||80.71 g||22.88 g||14.5 g|
|Protein||0.16 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||16.52 g||4.68 g||3 g|
margarine - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A3577 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.01 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.037 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.023 mg
- Vit B60.009 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vit C0.2 mg
- Vit E9 mg
- Vit K0.093 mg
Energy content of margarine
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
margarine - minerals per 100g
- Potassium18 mg
- Phosphorus93 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.06 mg
- Zink93 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 margarine?
As I wrote before tablespoon of margarine (18 g) has 129 calories. It is easy to count that two margarine have about 258 calories and three margarine have about 387 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five margarine.
- Tablespoon of margarine (18g)129 kcal
- Teaspoon of margarine (9g)65 kcal
- Cup of margarine (225g)1613 kcal
- Half cup of margarine (112.5g)807 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of margarine203 kcal
- Half of medium size margarine64.5 kcal
- Small size margarine (14g)103.2 kcal
- Big size margarine (23g)167.7 kcal
- Two medium size margarine258 kcal
- Three medium size margarine387 kcal
- Four medium size margarine516 kcal
- Five medium size margarine645 kcal
Protein in margarine
Margarine has 0.16 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of margarine (18 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in margarine
Margarine has 0.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of margarine (18 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in margarine
Margarine has 80.71 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of margarine (18 g) has about 14.5 g of fat.
tablespoon of margarine (18 g) has:129kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare margarine with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how margarine looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does egg foo yung have?
- Calories in a half of Idli
- Calories in whole Idli
- Calories for one, two or more Idli
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in spinach salad?
- How much fat in Triple Sec Syrup?
- How much protein in fried catfish?
- What is weight of Skittles?
- Vanilla ice cream calories per ounce (oz)
- Flour tortilla calories per serving size