Red Wine: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Red wine: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in red wine?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of red wine (125 g) has about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of red wine is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of red wine on charts.
Red wine: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or bottle 0,75 of red wine?
As I wrote before 100g has 85 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or bottle 0,75 of red wine.
- Standard serving size of red wine (125 g)106 kcal
- Red wine bottle 0,75 (750g)638 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of red wine24 kcal
- 10g of red wine9 kcal
- 20g of red wine17 kcal
- 50g of red wine43 kcal
- 100g of red wine85 kcal
Protein in red wine
Red wine has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of red wine (125 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in red wine
Red wine has 2.61 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of red wine (125 g) has about 3.3 g of carbs.
Fat in red wine
0 g of fat - red wine has no fat.
standard serving size of red wine (125 g) has:106kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
red wine - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.224 mg
- Vitaminium B60.057 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
Energy content of red wine
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
red wine - minerals per 100g
- Potassium127 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.46 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Does red wine cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in red wine puts this product at the top of hight calorific alcohol. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, red wine seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If red wine contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare red wine with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how red wine looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Strawberry Pop Tart have?
- Calories in a half of Kung Pao chicken
- Calories in whole Kung Pao chicken
- Calories for one, two or more Kung Pao chicken
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in philadelphia sushi roll?
- How much fat in Milk shake?
- How much protein in red delicious apple?
- What is weight of Pinot Noir?
- Taco Bell Nachos calories per ounce (oz)
- Brisket calories per serving size