Swiss Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Swiss cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in Swiss cheese?
For example, tablespoon of Swiss cheese (18 g) has about 71 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon Swiss cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Swiss cheese on charts.
Swiss cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, slice, cup, diced , cup, melted , cup or shredded of Swiss cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 393 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, slice, cup, diced , cup, melted , cup or shredded of Swiss cheese.
- Tablespoon of Swiss cheese (18g)71 kcal
- Teaspoon of Swiss cheese (6g)24 kcal
- Slice of Swiss cheese (28g)110 kcal
- Swiss cheese cup, diced (135g)531 kcal
- Swiss cheese cup, melted (244g)959 kcal
- Swiss cheese cup, shredded (110g)432 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Swiss cheese111 kcal
- 10g of Swiss cheese39 kcal
- 20g of Swiss cheese79 kcal
- 50g of Swiss cheese197 kcal
- 100g of Swiss cheese393 kcal
Protein in Swiss cheese
Swiss cheese has 26.96 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of Swiss cheese (18 g) you can see that you will get about 4.9 g of protein.
Carbs in Swiss cheese
Swiss cheese has 1.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of Swiss cheese (18 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in Swiss cheese
Swiss cheese has 30.99 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of Swiss cheese (18 g) has about 5.6 g of fat.
tablespoon of Swiss cheese (18 g) has:71kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Swiss cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1047 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.011 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.302 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.064 mg
- Vitaminium B60.071 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.6 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of Swiss cheese
- 1% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
Swiss cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium72 mg
- Phosphorus1.4 mg
- Magnessium33 mg
- Calcium890 mg
- Sodium187 mg
- Iron0.13 mg
- Zink1.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare Swiss cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how Swiss cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does steamed dumpling have?
- Calories in a half of soba noodles
- Calories in whole soba noodles
- Calories for one, two or more soba noodles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in banana strawberry smoothie?
- How much fat in stevia?
- How much protein in Kung Pao beef?
- What is weight of Manhattan?
- Chocolate milk shake calories per ounce (oz)
- Soft pretzel calories per serving size