Swiss Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Swiss cheese?
For example, tablespoon of Swiss cheese (18 g) has about 71 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 71 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of Swiss cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Swiss cheese nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Swiss cheese on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Swiss Cheese (18 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of Swiss cheese (18 g)|
|Carbs Total||1.44 g||0.41 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||30.99 g||8.79 g||5.6 g|
|Protein||26.96 g||7.64 g||4.9 g|
|Water||37.63 g||10.67 g||6.8 g|
Swiss cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A1047 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.011 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.302 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.064 mg
- Vit B60.071 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vit E0.6 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of Swiss cheese
- 1% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
Swiss cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium72 mg
- Phosphorus1.4 mg
- Magnessium33 mg
- Calcium890 mg
- Sodium187 mg
- Iron0.13 mg
- Zink1.4 mg
Compare Swiss cheese:
- Swiss cheese vs gouda cheese
- Swiss cheese vs cheddar
- Swiss cheese vs mozzarella
- Swiss cheese vs Parmesan
- Swiss cheese vs feta cheese
- Swiss cheese vs Brie
- Swiss cheese vs Edam cheese
- Swiss cheese vs pepper jack cheese
- Swiss cheese vs provolone cheese
- Swiss cheese vs american cheese
- Swiss cheese vs goat cheese
- Swiss cheese vs cottage cheese
- see all compares of Swiss cheese
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Swiss cheese?
As I wrote before tablespoon of Swiss cheese (18 g) has 71 calories. It is easy to count that two Swiss cheese have about 142 calories and three Swiss cheese have about 213 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Swiss cheese.
- Tablespoon of Swiss cheese (18g)71 kcal
- Teaspoon of Swiss cheese (6g)24 kcal
- Slice of Swiss cheese (28g)110 kcal
- Swiss cheese cup, diced (135g)531 kcal
- Swiss cheese cup, melted (244g)959 kcal
- Swiss cheese cup, shredded (110g)432 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Swiss cheese111 kcal
- Half of medium size Swiss cheese35.5 kcal
- Small size Swiss cheese (14g)56.8 kcal
- Big size Swiss cheese (23g)92.3 kcal
- Two medium size Swiss cheese142 kcal
- Three medium size Swiss cheese213 kcal
- Four medium size Swiss cheese284 kcal
- Five medium size Swiss cheese355 kcal
Protein in Swiss cheese
Swiss cheese has 26.96 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of Swiss cheese (18 g) you can see that you will get about 4.9 g of protein.
Carbs in Swiss cheese
Swiss cheese has 1.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of Swiss cheese (18 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in Swiss cheese
Swiss cheese has 30.99 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of Swiss cheese (18 g) has about 5.6 g of fat.
tablespoon of Swiss cheese (18 g) has:71kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Swiss cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how Swiss cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Laffy Taffy Candy have?
- Calories in a half of pork rinds
- Calories in whole pork rinds
- Calories for one, two or more pork rinds
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Strawberry Pop Tart?
- How much fat in rainbow roll sushi?
- How much protein in Kung Pao chicken?
- What is weight of philadelphia sushi roll?
- Milk shake calories per ounce (oz)
- Red delicious apple calories per serving size