Skinless Chicken Breast: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Skinless chicken breast: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one skinless chicken breast, cup and more
How many calories in skinless chicken breast?
To show you what does it mean, medium size skinless chicken breast (172 g) has about 206 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size skinless chicken breast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 29 minutes, swim for about 24 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of skinless chicken breast on charts.
Skinless chicken breast: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||2.62 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Protein||22.5 g||~ 6.4 g|
|Water||73.9 g||~ 21 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 skinless chicken breast?
As I wrote before medium size skinless chicken breast (172 g) has 206 calories. It is easy to count that two skinless chicken breast have about 412 calories and three skinless chicken breast have about 618 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five skinless chicken breast.
- Medium size skinless chicken breast (172 g)206 kcal
- Cup of skinless chicken breast (200g)240 kcal
- Half cup of skinless chicken breast (100g)120 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of skinless chicken breast34 kcal
- Half of medium size skinless chicken breast103 kcal
- Small size skinless chicken breast (138g)164.8 kcal
- Big size skinless chicken breast (224g)267.8 kcal
- Two medium size skinless chicken breast412 kcal
- Three medium size skinless chicken breast618 kcal
- Four medium size skinless chicken breast824 kcal
- Five medium size skinless chicken breast1030 kcal
Protein in skinless chicken breast
Skinless chicken breast has 22.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size skinless chicken breast (172 g) you can see that you will get about 38.7 g of protein.
Carbs in skinless chicken breast
0 g of carbs - skinless chicken breast has no carbohydrates.
Fat in skinless chicken breast
Skinless chicken breast has 2.62 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size skinless chicken breast (172 g) has about 4.5 g of fat.
medium size skinless chicken breast (172 g) has:206kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
skinless chicken breast - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A30 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.094 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.177 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.6 mg
- Vitaminium B60.811 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.56 mg
Energy content of skinless chicken breast
- 0% CARBS
- 79% PROTEIN
- 21% FAT
skinless chicken breast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium334 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium45 mg
- Iron0.37 mg
Interesting charts - compare skinless chicken breast with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how skinless chicken breast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does boiled cabbage have?
- Calories in a half of biscuit with gravy
- Calories in whole biscuit with gravy
- Calories for one, two or more biscuits with gravy
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cream puff?
- How much fat in pumpkin pancake?
- How much protein in cooked brown rice?
- What is weight of pickled cucumber?
- Wholemeal pasta calories per ounce (oz)
- Cola (Coca Cola) calories per serving size