Margarita: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Margarita: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in Margarita?
To show you what does it mean, one cocktail (120 g) Margarita has about 146 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one cocktail Margarita is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Margarita on charts.
Margarita: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||16.06 g||~ 4.6 g|
|Fat||0.08 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.08 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||75.08 g||~ 21.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of Margarita?
As I wrote before 100g has 122 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of Margarita.
- One cocktail (120 g)146 kcal
- Glass full of Margarita (220g)268 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Margarita35 kcal
Protein in Margarita
Margarita has 0.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one cocktail (120 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Margarita
Margarita has 16.06 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one cocktail (120 g) has about 19.3 g of carbs.
Fat in Margarita
Margarita has 0.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one cocktail (120 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
one cocktail (120 g) has:146kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Margarita - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.011 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.008 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
- Vitaminium C2 mg
Energy content of Margarita
- 98% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Margarita - minerals per 100g
- Potassium22 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium205 mg
- Iron0.09 mg
Interesting charts - compare Margarita with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Margarita looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cornmeal pancake have?
- Calories in a half of challah bread
- Calories in whole challah bread
- Calories for one, two or more challah bread
- Calories in slice of challah bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in jelly?
- How much fat in soybean?
- How much protein in mayonnaise?
- What is weight of weiner?
- Coconut water calories per ounce (oz)
- Salmon calories per serving size