Edamame: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Edamame: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in edamame?
To give you an idea, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of edamame (75 g) has about 91 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of edamame is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of edamame on charts.
Edamame: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of edamame?
As I wrote before 100g has 121 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of edamame.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of edamame (75 g)91 kcal
- Cup of edamame (150g)182 kcal
- Half cup of edamame (75g)91 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of edamame34 kcal
- 10g of edamame12 kcal
- 20g of edamame24 kcal
- 50g of edamame61 kcal
- 100g of edamame121 kcal
Protein in edamame
Edamame has 11.91 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of edamame (75 g) you can see that you will get about 8.9 g of protein.
Carbs in edamame
Edamame has 8.91 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of edamame (75 g) has about 6.7 g of carbs.
Fat in edamame
Edamame has 5.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of edamame (75 g) has about 3.9 g of fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of edamame (75 g) has:91kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
edamame - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A298 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.155 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.915 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.311 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.68 mg
- Vitaminium K0.027 mg
Energy content of edamame
- 27% CARBS
- 37% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
edamame - minerals per 100g
- Potassium436 mg
- Magnessium64 mg
- Calcium63 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron2.27 mg
Interesting charts - compare edamame with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how edamame looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Twix have?
- Calories in a half of corn chips
- Calories in whole corn chips
- Calories for one, two or more corn chips
- Calories in handful of corn chips
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in KFC strip?
- How much fat in pancake?
- How much protein in McDonalds fries?
- What is weight of cottage cheese?
- Palm oil calories per ounce (oz)
- Poultry sausage calories per serving size