Edamame: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in edamame?
To give you an idea, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of edamame (75 g) has about 91 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 91 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from edamame is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about edamame nutrition.
See all nutrition data of edamame on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (0,5 Cup) of Edamame (75 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (0,5 cup) of edamame (75 g)|
|Carbs Total||8.91 g||2.53 g||6.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.2 g||1.47 g||3.9 g|
|Fat||5.2 g||1.47 g||3.9 g|
|Protein||11.91 g||3.38 g||8.9 g|
|Water||72.77 g||20.63 g||54.6 g|
edamame - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A298 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.2 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.155 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.915 mg
- Vit B60.1 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.311 mcg
- Vit C6.1 mg
- Vit E0.68 mg
- Vit K0.027 mg
Energy content of edamame
- 27% CARBS
- 37% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
edamame - minerals per 100g
- Potassium436 mg
- Magnessium64 mg
- Calcium63 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron2.27 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 edamame?
As I wrote before standard serving size (0,5 cup) of edamame (75 g) has 91 calories. It is easy to count that two edamame have about 182 calories and three edamame have about 273 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five edamame.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of edamame (75 g)91 kcal
- Cup of edamame (150g)182 kcal
- Half cup of edamame (75g)91 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of edamame34 kcal
- Half of medium size edamame45.5 kcal
- Small size edamame (60g)72.8 kcal
- Big size edamame (98g)118.3 kcal
- Two medium size edamame182 kcal
- Three medium size edamame273 kcal
- Four medium size edamame364 kcal
- Five medium size edamame455 kcal
Protein in edamame
Edamame has 11.91 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of edamame (75 g) you can see that you will get about 8.9 g of protein.
Carbs in edamame
Edamame has 8.91 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of edamame (75 g) has about 6.7 g of carbs.
Fat in edamame
Edamame has 5.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of edamame (75 g) has about 3.9 g of fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of edamame (75 g) has:91kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare edamame with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how edamame looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Twix have?
- Calories in a half of corn chips
- Calories in whole corn chips
- Calories for one, two or more corn chips
- Calories in handful of corn chips
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in KFC strip?
- How much fat in pancake?
- How much protein in McDonalds fries?
- What is weight of Cumin?
- White cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Olive oil calories per serving size