Cheese cake - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in cheese cakes?
100g of cheese cake has about 321 calories (kcal).
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g is similar to calories amount from 6 apples, 4 glasses of Coca Cola, 3 slices of cheese, 3 slices of bread, 2.5 glasses of milk, 16.5 of sugar.
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 46 minutes, swim for about 38 minutes or run for 32 minutes.
Calories in cheese cake came from protein in 7%, from carbs in 31% and from fat in 62%.
cheese cake - calories table
- 10g of cheese cake32 kcal
- 20g of cheese cake64 kcal
- 50g of cheese cake161 kcal
- 100g of cheese cake321 kcal
- 200g of cheese cake642 kcal
- 500g of cheese cake1605 kcal
Cheese cake - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in cheese cake?
★ What is the weight of cheese cake?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in cheese cake?
How much dietary fiber in cheese cake?
Does cheese cake have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in cheese cake?
How much magnesium in cheese cake?
Glycemic index of cheese cake?
How much protein in cheese cake?
How much does a cheese cake weight?
We are just checking weight of cheese cake. Come back to us in a few days. In the meantime we will use nutrition values per 100g cheese cake.
Does cheese cake make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in cheese cake is one of the highest from all products in sweets category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sweets, cheese cake seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sweets.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cheese cake contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
100g has:321kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does scrambled egg have?
- What kind of minerals does brie contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in mayonnaise?
- What kind of vitamins in pork sausage?
- How much dietary fiber in coconut milk?
- Does squid have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in agave syrup?
- How much magnessium in donut?
- What is glycemic index of croissant?
- How much protein in buttermilk?
- What is weight of chicken breast?